Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M and T Collectables
Forum: Baseball November 28th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Wantlists Filled 50% OFF!

Send your wantlists to:

Get all cards 50% OFF! We offer grab bags only $.50 each. Great Stocking
Stuffers!

--
Thanks,
Terri

See our eBay auction listing he

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300174054191

--
Thanks,
Terri
Forum: Football (US) November 20th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Brian Urlacher Highland Mint

See our eBay auction listing he

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300174054191

--
Thanks,
Terri
M & T Collectables
www.beadedsports.com
PO Box 990106
Forum: Baseball October 3rd 07, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
2007 UD Artifacts 50% OFF!

e-mail your wantlist - 2007 UD Artifacts 50% OFF including game-used and
quad bat cards.

--
Thanks,
Terri

E-mail for list of 50% non-sports wax

--
Thanks,
Terri

I have a 2006 Bowman Heritage Group A 1:190 Bat card of Arod. PG-AR NrMt-Mt.
$10

I have a 2007 Topps Heritage Warren Spahn Stadium Seat Relic card. FBR-WS
NrMt-Mt. $20

If you have any questions...
Forum: General July 29th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards,rec.collecting.sport,rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Arod Bat Card $10

I have a 2006 Bowman Heritage AROD Bat card group A. PG-AR Ntmt-Mt. $10

--
Thanks,
Terri
Official Jewelry Makers of the IWFL (Independent Women's Football League)
www.beadedsports.com
(530)339-5545
Forum: Baseball July 29th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards,rec.collecting.sport,rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Arod Bat Card $10

I have a 2006 Bowman Heritage AROD Bat card group A. PG-AR Ntmt-Mt. $10

--
Thanks,
Terri
Official Jewelry Makers of the IWFL (Independent Women's Football League)
www.beadedsports.com
(530)339-5545
Forum: Baseball July 3rd 07, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
FS: Your favorite players up tp 50% OFF!

We're adding more trading cards weekly. Come check us out and get your
favorite player up to 50% OFF! Don't see it request it! We have close to a
million cards in stock and trying to post them all...
Forum: General May 31st 07, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
FS: PBR Trading Card Boxes

We have PBR (professional bull riding) trading card wax boxes for sale. Each
box has 24 packs with 7 cards in each pack.

--
Thanks,
Terri
Official Jewelry Makers of the IWFL (Independent Women's...
Forum: Baseball May 20th 07, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
adding 2007 and 2006 UD Update cards to inventory this coming week

Send your wantlists now for best selection.

--
Thanks,
Terri
Official Jewelry Makers of the IWFL (Independent Women's Football League)
www.beadedsports.com
(530)339-5545
Forum: Football (US) May 5th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Brett Favre 50% OFF!

Theya re posted on E-bay, but you can see them through our website...
www.beadedsports.com. More items posted this coming week.

--
Thanks,
Terri
Official Jewelry Makers of the IWFL (Independent...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport May 1st 07, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Need price guide

Please let me know of a non-sports online price guide that you might use.

--
Thanks,
Terri
Official Jewelry Makers of the IWFL (Independent Women's Football...
Forum: Football (US) April 30th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
FS: your player 50% OFF

Come check out our new site. I'm adding more listings each day.

--
Thanks,
Terri
Official Jewelry Makers of the IWFL (Independent Women's Football League)
www.beadedsports.com
(530)339-5545
Forum: Baseball April 30th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
FS: your player 50% OFF

Come check out our new site. I'm adding more listings each day.

--
Thanks,
Terri
Official Jewelry Makers of the IWFL (Independent Women's Football League)
www.beadedsports.com
(530)339-5545
Forum: Baseball April 23rd 07, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
fs: Your favorite player 50% OFF

Send your wantlists.

--
Thanks,
Terri
Official Jewelry Makers of the IWFL (Independent Women's Football League)
www.beadedsports.com
(530)339-5545
Forum: Baseball April 23rd 07, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
posting

We are starting up a new online store with a different company in the very
near future and we would like to know which sport and what players you would
like posted. Thanks for any response.

--...
Forum: Baseball April 20th 07, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
2007 baseball

If you're in the market for 2007 baseball send your wantlists. All 50% OFF
book. Send now for best selection. Responses handled first come first serve.

--
Thanks,
Terri

If you're in the market for 2007 baseball send your wantlists. All 50% OFF
book. Send now for best selection. Responses handled first come first serve.

--
Thanks,
Terri
Official Jewelry Makers of...
Forum: Baseball April 8th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
2007 Topps Heritage Singles

Book Value $5.00 Sell for 2.50 each

#100 Jose Contreras YT

#176 David Weathers SP

#320 Kenny Lofton SP

Book value $4.00 Sell for $2.00 each
Forum: Baseball April 8th 07, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
2006 Topps '52

Book Value $5.00 Sell for 2.50 each

#233 52 Logo Chris Duncan

Book Value $.50 Sell for $.25

#211 Travis Hughes RC

#209 Brandon Harper RC
Forum: Football (US) April 8th 07, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Sorry about the Baseball Post

I apologize for posting to the wrong newsgroup.

--
Thanks,
Terri
Official Jewelry Makers of the IWFL (Independent Women's Football League)
www.beadedsports.com
(530)339-5545
Forum: Baseball April 8th 07, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
2007 Topps 50% OFF

Book value $4.00 Sell for $2.00 each

OTG13 Albert Pujols

Book Value $3.00 Sell For $1.50 each

ARHR21 Alex Rodriguez

Book Value $2.50 Sell For $1.25 each
Forum: Football (US) April 8th 07, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
2007 Topps 50% OFF!

Book value $4.00 Sell for $2.00 each

OTG13 Albert Pujols

Book Value $3.00 Sell For $1.50 each

ARHR21 Alex Rodriguez

Book Value $2.50 Sell For $1.25 each
Forum: Football (US) April 8th 07, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball,rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.hockey,rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
your player 50% off

Who are you interested in? Who's your favorite player. At M and T
Collectables we are getting ready to post trading cards for sale...With over
a million cards from the late 80's, the 90's and up to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30