Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Autographs July 7th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
return of jericho on CBS

I wanted to let you know that YouChoose also has an active petition to
Save Jericho. We also allow signers to create their own personal page
in support of the show. As we are the first social...
Forum: Card discussions June 29th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
100 championship points deducted from dale jr!

violation of one of Nascar's rule has led dale jr to drop 100
championship points from the race.. this is really for us earnhardt
fans.. but of course we will not stop our support! let us continue...
Forum: Card discussions June 18th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
dale earnhardt jr must keep no.8!

help me keep dale's no. in NASCAR! i signed a petition at this link.
help me out guys and tell your friends and family
http://youchoose.net/pledge/let_dale_earnhardt_keep_8/from/xavierr
Forum: Autographs June 13th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
we admire u bob barker! read this

let us all support the Thank You Card for Bob Barker dedicated for the
years in television entertainment.. help me sign the petition...
Forum: Football (US) June 8th 07, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
football FANS read this NOW!

after years of LOYAL support, due to diminished health we couldnt go
to games anymore. and theres little recognition to us older football
fans.. Silver Saturday is made for us! read more about this...
Forum: Autographs June 7th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
free dog chapman and famiy now

we can always relate to them as heroes because they got america's most
wanted man in mexico.. but whats sad is they arrested our heroes.. i