Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nick Knight[_2_]
Forum: General Discussion March 18th 12, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 43
Posted By Nick Knight[_2_]
[META] Troll Victor Manta attacks with LIES. Was [META] On bickering and throwing stones.

In , on 03/17/2012
at 10:33 PM, "gogu" said:

Why are you shamelessly lying?!
Mr. Knight is an old rcc poster and he can't use the...
Forum: General Discussion March 14th 12, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 43
Posted By Nick Knight[_2_]
[META] On bickering and throwing stones. Was: Newbie question.

In , on 03/13/2012
at 11:29 AM, "Victor Manta" said:

Disclaimer: my postings doesn't imply anything negative about the coin...
Forum: General Discussion March 13th 12, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 43
Posted By Nick Knight[_2_]
[META] On bickering and throwing stones. Was: Newbie question.

In , on 03/12/2012
at 11:48 PM, "Victor Manta" said:

Anyway, our hobby here in RCSD is stamp collecting. We cling to it and to
our...
Forum: General Discussion March 13th 12, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 43
Posted By Nick Knight[_2_]
Newbie question.

In , on 03/12/2012
at 11:22 PM, "gogu" said:

I also said that it would be better to stop answering my postings

Seems off that this...
Forum: Coins February 28th 12, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Nick Knight[_2_]
Rather Obvious Shill Bidder

In , on 02/27/2012
at 07:41 PM, "Frank Probablysick" said:

... again, nothing.

.... again, Hypocrite.

Nick
Forum: Marketplace November 4th 11, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Nick Knight[_2_]
WTB: Scott International 1985 Supplement or Album

I've managed to acquire all I need up through 2001 EXCEPT for the 1985
pages.

I know I can order these new, but they are currently in "On Demand" mode.
I'd prefer a older set. Used sets with or...
Forum: Coins October 27th 11, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Nick Knight[_2_]
Censorship on the PCGS message boards

In , on 10/26/2011
at 02:34 PM, Reid Goldsborough said:

On 10/25/2011 11:47 PM, Nick Knight wrote:
Yeah, I saw you jumped right in,...
Forum: Coins October 26th 11, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Nick Knight[_2_]
Censorship on the PCGS message boards

In , on 10/25/2011
at 10:49 PM, "Bremick" said:

And BTW, YOU may be disinterested

Yeah, I saw you jumped right in, go figure. You should find a...
Forum: Coins October 26th 11, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Nick Knight[_2_]
Censorship on the PCGS message boards

In , on 10/25/2011
at 05:36 PM, Al said:

Now another thing that is illegal that I can't do is libel someone here.
For that they can...
Forum: Coins October 26th 11, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Nick Knight[_2_]
Censorship on the PCGS message boards

In , on 10/25/2011
at 03:54 PM, Al said:

I posted a message on the PCGS message board that I was haveing to make

Oh, brother. Why do...
Forum: Coins October 12th 11, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Nick Knight[_2_]
Barry Stupler raising money for DEMOCRAT PARTY Senator

In , on 10/11/2011
at 01:17 PM, Jason Burke said:

Oh come on. Finnan's been kicked off so many ISPs I'm amazed that he can
still find one...
Forum: Coins October 12th 11, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Nick Knight[_2_]
Barry Stupler raising money for DEMOCRAT PARTY Senator

In , on 10/11/2011
at 08:28 AM, "Some Guy" said:

I'll admit rightwing asshole is a tautology but your latest post reveals
you are a little pussy...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12