Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tony Miklos[_2_]
Forum: Juke Boxes June 21st 12, 02:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Wurlitzer 1080/1015 Selection Problems-Help

On 6/19/2012 3:31 PM, chris wrote:
This is a follow up from a earlier post.
I have a 1080 that will only
play and complete the cycle for selection number one. The remaining
buttons will do...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 13th 12, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
NSM City Combination speaker replacement

On 6/5/2012 5:01 PM, e.m.ken77 wrote:
Hello,
I would like to know how I can access the lower front speakers on my
nsm city combo jukebox. I have removed all the screws which i can
think of...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 28th 12, 07:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Rowe r-86

On 4/20/2012 4:46 AM, Alan Hood wrote:
kreed;691817 Wrote:
On Apr 20, 2:50*am, denny405
wrote:-
A few days ago the #0 on my selector keypad stopped...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 24th 12, 01:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
jukebox color cylinders

On 3/21/2012 7:13 PM, wrote:
where can you buy the color sheets to make the color cylinders for your jukeboxes. thanks norm

If you want to make multi color cylinders I doubt you...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 13th 12, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
just got my first jukebox

On 3/11/2012 10:34 PM, jcricket wrote:
Hey Folks, I am in Denver. I was refered here by friends from another
audio/music site.

I got an AMI/rowe MM4 jukebox today. Iti s from 1969/1970. It is...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 27th 12, 07:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
ROCKOLA 453

On 2/25/2012 1:37 PM, niceguy wrote:
Need advice please,the volume on my 453 seems to be low,i have the
volume control on the back fully turned up,is there an internal
adjustment to increase...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 27th 12, 07:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Rockola Amp Problem

On 2/26/2012 3:39 PM, robert wrote:
Hi Tony,

Taking your advice I focused on the preamp section. I replaced the
two 2N3417 transistors in the left channel preamp module but that
didn't...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 25th 12, 02:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Help changing from germanium to silicon transistors?

Specifically on a pre amp type TPAU-1 in a Seeburg K200. Anyone have a
cheat sheet on what resistors to change to what values to make a silicon
(2n3906) work?
Forum: Juke Boxes February 25th 12, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Rockola Amp Problem

On 2/22/2012 11:09 PM, robert wrote:
Hi Tony,

Unfortunately I didn't check the amp before I recapped it.

I will check the caps again. Is there anything specific in the preamp
section...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 25th 12, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Can you rebuild a (readout) micro-switch?

On 2/23/2012 2:41 AM, John Robertson wrote:
Tony Miklos wrote:
On 2/22/2012 5:22 PM, Bobby wrote:
Given the lack of replacements for 70's Wurlitzer readout switches, I
was just wondering...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 23rd 12, 02:54 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Rockola Amp Problem

On 2/22/2012 5:33 PM, robert wrote:
On my Rockola 440 in stereo mode, sound comes out of the right
speakers only. If I reverse the input cable from the cartridge to the
amp the left side is...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 23rd 12, 02:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Can you rebuild a (readout) micro-switch?

On 2/22/2012 5:22 PM, Bobby wrote:
Given the lack of replacements for 70's Wurlitzer readout switches, I
was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with opening one up and
trying to fix it?...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 23rd 12, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Wurlitzer 3500 Readout Switch Question

On 2/22/2012 5:20 PM, Bobby wrote:
Thanks so much! That makes sense- I'm hoping I just need some
adjustments and cleaning, after reading about the scarce to non-
existent supply of replacement...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 26th 12, 12:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 41
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Rockola 440 Gripper and Magazine Motor Blowing Fuses

On 1/25/2012 11:18 PM, robert wrote:
Hey Tony,

I used a small very thin straight edge precision screwdriver. It was
the only thing I had thin enough aside from a razor blade (which I did
Forum: Juke Boxes January 26th 12, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 41
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Rockola 440 Gripper and Magazine Motor Blowing Fuses

On 1/21/2012 4:11 PM, robert wrote:
Hi Tony,

It was odd that it blew a fuse even quicker after I had cleaned
between the communicator bars.

That is odd. What did you use to clean between...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 21st 12, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 41
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Rockola 440 Gripper and Magazine Motor Blowing Fuses

On 1/20/2012 4:12 AM, g0pkh wrote:
robert;690440 Wrote:
Hi John,

Okay I'll give it a shot and post back.

Robert

Forum: Juke Boxes January 19th 12, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 41
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Rockola 440 Gripper and Magazine Motor Blowing Fuses

On 1/18/2012 4:58 PM, robert wrote:
Thanks for the advice Rob.

I called one of the ads in the classified section of Always Jukin', my
wife's boss gave me a copy. (Thanks again, that was a...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 7th 11, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
WTB: Seeburg Credit Relay Coil

On 8/4/2011 12:10 PM, Tony Miklos wrote:
Looking for a coil for the relay inside the credit units of the 50's
(100 C). Not any of the "solenoid" coils, the relay coil.

Thanks,
Tony

On a...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 4th 11, 05:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
WTB: Seeburg Credit Relay Coil

Looking for a coil for the relay inside the credit units of the 50's
(100 C). Not any of the "solenoid" coils, the relay coil.

Thanks,
Tony
Forum: Juke Boxes June 27th 11, 07:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
TECH: Seeburg 100R Noise Behind Music

On 6/25/2011 5:00 PM, candlepinscott wrote:
Hi, everyone! I'm new to this group, and new to fixing my jukebox.

I've had this Seeburg 100R in my family since the early '70s. It
never looked...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 27th 11, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
looking for resto tips for my first juke, Rowe TI-2

On 6/25/2011 7:41 AM, Cartouche wrote:
I picked up my first juke this week, an AMI/Rowe TI-2. I've restored
many video arcade games and done some minor pinball repairs, so I
believe I can fix...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 25th 11, 02:56 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Advice on Rowe AMI CD100 Jukebox Speakers?

On 6/24/2011 4:34 PM, No-one wrote:
On Jun 24, 8:07 am, wrote:
Would be delighted if someone could advise as to the suitability of
the below speakers for my...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 25th 11, 02:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
WTB: Turntable motor for Rowe R81

On 6/22/2011 2:14 PM, Klickit wrote:
On Jun 21, 7:54 pm, Tony wrote:
On 6/17/2011 1:20 PM, Klickit wrote:

Well, i hooked the amp to a regular...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 22nd 11, 01:54 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
WTB: Turntable motor for Rowe R81

On 6/17/2011 1:20 PM, Klickit wrote:

Well, i hooked the amp to a regular turntable to see if the sound went
away and it was still there. I pulled the front from the bottom of
the machine and...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 19th 11, 01:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tony Miklos[_2_]
Rock Ola 460 selection problem

On 5/18/2011 3:57 PM, Luc_from_Belgium wrote:
I'm trying to get a Rock Ola 460 up an running again.
The selection of a number is not working as it should.
When entering the digits in the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57