Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ~Drew
Forum: Autographs May 2nd 07, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By ~Drew
Firefly Success Jewel Staite (Kaylee)

Hey all today I got back 2 from Jewel Staite.

She now has a part on Stargate Atlantis, the address I used was

Stargate Atlantis Productions
C\o Bridge Studios
2400 Boundary Road
Burnaby, B.C. V5M...
Forum: Autographs January 8th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Drew
New Battlestar Galactica Success Grace Park

Got 2 back today from Grace Park, one from Boomer , and one from Athena
check out the scans...
Forum: Autographs December 13th 06, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By ~Drew
Im looking for a autograph pic posting websight

Hello all im looking for a place to host my autograph colloction
the pic hosting website I have been using removed my account for
using copyrighted material

Im looking for someting super easy to...
Forum: Autographs December 11th 06, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By ~Drew
Dead Like Me success Rebecca Gayheart

I got back 2 from Redecca Gayhart,she played one of the grim reapers on Dead
Like Me

check out scans at
http://drew1515.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album48

Till next time
~Drew
Forum: Autographs December 11th 06, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By ~Drew
Firefly/Serenity success

hey skywaker74

I got a success from Nathan Fillion useing this address
Nathan Fillion
c/o 3 Arts Entertainment
9460 Wilshire Boulevard
7th Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

check out my firefly...
Forum: Autographs November 13th 06, 03:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Drew
2 in person 1 in the mail, Sat was a good day !

Hay all,

Just got back from the Wizard World Texas show
where I got to meet .
Aaron Douglas who plays Chief Tyrol on BSG
Richard Kiel who played Jaws in 2 Bond Films

When I was got back home I...
Forum: Autographs November 2nd 06, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 14
Posted By ~Drew
Question: How do you address a first lady when writing?

Have you thought of incorporating your question in the letter you send to
Miss Reagan ?
If nothing else she may write back her response.

~Drew

"aroberts" wrote in message...
Forum: Autographs November 1st 06, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By ~Drew
Pics and autographs from Dallas Comic-Con 8 (movie and tv stars)

Thanks Kris
I was so excited to meet Mr. Glass, and thought it would be rude to ask him
what he had wrote.

"I don't care what you believe....JUST BELIEVE."

~Drew

"Kris" ...
Forum: Autographs October 31st 06, 11:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By ~Drew
Pics and autographs from Dallas Comic-Con 8 (movie and tv stars)

Hey there....Ho there... Hi there....

I just got my pics posted from Dallas Comic-Con 8
I'm not real a comic book fan but check out who was there.

Ron Glass from firefly
Jake Lloyd & Daniel Logan...
Forum: Autographs October 24th 06, 12:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By ~Drew
Second Battlestar Galactica Success in as many weeks

To day the post person brought my my 2nd Battlestar Galactica seccess

Kandyse McClure (Dualla or "D")
A scan can be seen...
Forum: Autographs October 17th 06, 12:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By ~Drew
New BattleStar Galactica Successes From US address

It was postmarked Everett,Wa. US
"Keeponrockin" wrote in message
Congrats! Very nice! Was it postmarked from...
Forum: Autographs October 17th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By ~Drew
New BattleStar Galactica Successes From US address

Hey all,

Got 2 back today from Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck)
I used the Us address of
C/o Battlestar Galactica
Universal Television Networks
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608

Scans...
Forum: Autographs September 26th 06, 04:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By ~Drew
IN PERSON AUTOGRAPHS- 2 DIFFERENT EVENTS

Hey Sue,

For Texas Add Wizard World Texas 2006 in Nov.
staring Aaron Douglas (BSG) and Lou Ferrigno , so far....
check them out at
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/conventions/texas/guests.cfm

"Sue...
Forum: Autographs September 6th 06, 03:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By ~Drew
To Battlestar Galactica collectors

I've tried the U.S. address of....
c/o Battlestar Galactica
Universal Television Networks
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608

about 3 mo ago , No response as of yet.

you might also...
Forum: Autographs August 29th 06, 03:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Drew
RTS Laura Harris (Dead Like Me)

Got a RTS Wrong Agency from Laura Harris (Daisy Adair from Dead Like Me)

She is no longer with The Gersh Agency, Anyone have a good address ? ? ?

on the plus side they did not open the envelop,...
Forum: Autographs August 29th 06, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Drew
Firefly success 8/28/06

Today I got 2 back from Nathan Fillion
Scans can be seen at
http://drew1515.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album48
click on the thumb-nail for a better view

~Drew
Forum: Autographs August 28th 06, 11:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 18
Posted By ~Drew
4 Star Trek Captains

or to get real geek like how about Captian Robert April ?

"Mr Black" wrote in message

"Bill...
Forum: Autographs August 22nd 06, 03:13 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By ~Drew
help with getting good screen grabs with power dvd

hay all,

I got my hands on a copy of power Dvd 7

The grabs I get look graney on the computer screen, And was woundering
what setting ya'll use

Thanks
Forum: Autographs August 15th 06, 02:52 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By ~Drew
one stargate kinda....

sorry link should be

http://www.4shared.com/dir/693549/aca6008e/New_Autographs.html

"~Drew" wrote in message
Today I got back one...
Forum: Autographs August 15th 06, 02:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By ~Drew
one stargate kinda....

Today I got back one from Michael Shanks, its black and whiteand looks like
a autopen was used, also returned was the photo I sentallwell I'm just glad
I got Something back :)you'll can have a...
Forum: Autographs August 15th 06, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Drew
help with dead like me address.

hi all, renctley been introduced to Dead Like Me, Wow what a show...

looking for address for....
Cyathia Stevenson (Mom)
Greg Kean (Dad)
Britt Mckillip (Sister)
Christine Willes (Delores Herbig)

I...
Forum: Autographs August 9th 06, 12:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By ~Drew
3 from Firefly / Serenity today

Joss Whedon
c/o Mutant Enemy Productions
PO Box 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90213

---RIVER TAM-----
Summer Glau
c/o Amanda Glazer,
Paul Kohner Agency
9300 Wilshire Blvd.
Forum: Autographs August 8th 06, 02:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By ~Drew
3 from Firefly / Serenity today

to day I got 3 ISP from firefly stars

2 from Summer Glau
frist inscribed: For Andy ,Keep Flying ! Summer Glau
2nd inscribed : For Andy , Serenity Always Summer Glau

1 form Joss Whedon
inscribed...
Forum: Autographs July 16th 06, 04:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By ~Drew
help with Serenity / Firefly address

Hey all , need help finding mailling address for Serenity /Firefly

Jewel Staite
Morena Baccarin
Ron Glass
Sean Maher