Showing results 1 to 25 of 269
Search took 0.74 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bluesea[_3_]
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 9th 11, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 0
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Street market seller in SE Asia

wrote in message
I just returned from a trip to SE Asia: Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia,
and Hon Kong. ...
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 9th 11, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Just Bought a New Pen

"Aaron W. Hsu" wrote in message
So, the other day, I just purchased a new fountain pen. My goal was to
find a smooth writer (not...
Forum: Pens & Pencils April 24th 11, 07:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 1
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Time named ballpoint pen as an "All-Time 100 Gadget"

While looking for something else, I ran across this Time magazine article
dated 25 October 2010 that named the ballpoint pen one of the "All-TIME 100
Gadgets" in the Communication...
Forum: Pens & Pencils January 27th 11, 11:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Namiki Falcon Spencerian Custom job

"Aaron W. Hsu" wrote in message
I just ordered and received my Namiki Falcon pen with a custom Spencerian
nib (Exra extra fine,...
Forum: Pens & Pencils October 7th 10, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 4
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Stylocentricity

"Brian Ketterling" wrote in
message ...

"Bluesea" wrote in...
Forum: Pens & Pencils October 7th 10, 06:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Vanishing Point Trap Door Mechanism

"Shanks" wrote in message
On 30/09/2010 20:44, Alan J wrote:
"Shanks" wrote in...
Forum: Pens & Pencils October 7th 10, 05:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 4
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Stylocentricity

LOL!

No, it's only because I'm so used to fountain pens that I now see "Pelikan"
as the normal spelling.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.

"Brian Ketterling" wrote in
message ...
In ,
Bluesea...
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 3rd 10, 09:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Should Students Still Be Taught Cursive Writing?

"Brian Ketterling" wrote in
message ...
In ,
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 22nd 10, 01:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 4
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Stylocentricity

I've been reading websites not related to pens, wondering why so many spell
the word as "Pelican" instead of "Pelikan."

Duh!

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.
Please take...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 28th 10, 12:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Where'd everybody go?

"Dr. Curmudgon Gee" wrote in message
In article , "Bluesea"
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 23rd 10, 05:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Where'd everybody go?

"Aaron W. Hsu" wrote in message
Edward wrote:

This place is really deserted lately.

I was wondering the same...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 23rd 10, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Where'd everybody go?

"Edward" wrote in message
This place is really deserted lately.

I'm still here, just not posting.

--...
Forum: Pens & Pencils May 2nd 10, 02:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
A copperplate signature

"Brian Ketterling" wrote in
message ...
I'll third that: "Mrs. Chas W. Storms."

I wouldn't...
Forum: Pens & Pencils May 2nd 10, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
A copperplate signature

"Ed" wrote in message
I have been trying to decipher the signature that is linked below for
some...
Forum: Pens & Pencils April 16th 10, 12:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 31
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Post your favorite pen!

"Alan J" wrote in message
"Bluesea" wrote in message
Forum: Pens & Pencils April 15th 10, 02:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 31
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Post your favorite pen!

"Alan J" wrote in message
"Bluesea" wrote in message
Forum: Pens & Pencils April 12th 10, 10:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 31
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Post your favorite pen!

wrote in message
Glad you found the Falcon; I think it is a great pen. I have four of
them now.

Me, too.

I have one for...
Forum: Pens & Pencils April 9th 10, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 31
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Post your favorite pen!

"Aaron W. Hsu" wrote in message
Hey Everyone,

So, it's been quiet here, but I was just thinking that it would be really
cool if...
Forum: Pens & Pencils December 23rd 09, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Tissue Paper

"Aaron W. Hsu" wrote in message
Hey everyone,

A note in the Ink Bottles thread reminded me that I have been...
Forum: Pens & Pencils December 12th 09, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 3
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Crane offers free shipping for orders $25 or more

"Aaron W. Hsu" wrote in message
"Bluesea" writes:

This is a good deal because last...
Forum: Pens & Pencils December 10th 09, 12:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 3
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Crane offers free shipping for orders $25 or more

"Bluesea" wrote in message

This is a good deal because last year, the minimum order was $75.

Sorry, I forgot to paste...
Forum: Pens & Pencils December 10th 09, 12:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 3
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Crane offers free shipping for orders $25 or more

This is a good deal because last year, the minimum order was $75.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.
Forum: Pens & Pencils November 5th 09, 10:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
'Tis the Season

I'm thinking of foregoing the traditional Christmas card this year in favor
of a holiday postcard. I figure that the postage will be less expensive and,
since I always write a brief message,...
Forum: Pens & Pencils November 2nd 09, 05:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By Bluesea[_3_]
Where To Buy?

"Non scrivetemi" wrote in message