Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Forum: Dolls July 10th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Belinda sage color silky soft body butterfly dress apron

Collectica:

http://www.collectica.com/public/listItemsForSale.do?itemId=8870&imageId=0&showOrganized=true&offset=0&collector=BevsHuggables&collectionId=854&postingId=119
Forum: General July 10th 07, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
soccer ball pez

Collectica
http://www.collectica.com/public/listItemsForSale.do?itemId=11631&imageId=0&showOrganized=true&offset=0&collector=pezman&collectionId=1190&postingId=1733
Forum: General Discussion July 10th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Exchange stamps

Try www.collectica.com - you can post the stamp and see if there is
any interest
Forum: Marketplace July 10th 07, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
US #233 4c Columbian VF NH Scott $220

Collectica
http://www.collectica.com/public/listItemsForSale.do?itemId=17643&imageId=0&showOrganized=true&offset=0&collector=landlstamps&collectionId=1281&postingId=6035
Forum: Paper Money July 10th 07, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
1929 Belgian Congo 100 FRANCS VF

Collectica

http://www.collectica.com/public/listItemsForSale.do?itemId=11863&imageId=0&showOrganized=true&offset=0&collector=msteinberg&collectionId=1214&postingId=479
Forum: Coins December 23rd 06, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Daily Coin News & Events

http://news.collectica.com/categories/2-Coins
Forum: Coins December 23rd 06, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Where to Share & Sell Collections?

I love Usenet, but I also want photo album and club-like services. I
came across Collectica.com (http://www.collectica.com), which I very
much like. What does everyone else suggest?
Forum: Paper Money December 23rd 06, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Where to Share & Sell Collections?

Hi- I love Usenet, but I also like to have photos of my collection and
club-like services online. I asked the folks over at Collectica.com
(http://www.collectica.com) and they created an additional...
Forum: Dolls December 23rd 06, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Where to Share & Sell Collections?

Where does everybody go to share and sell their collections? I love
Usenet, but I also like photo album and club services. I've checked out
Collectica.com (http://www.collectica.com) and I very much...
Forum: General Discussion December 23rd 06, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Where Does Every Share their Collections & Discuss?

Usenet is excellent, but I also like the ability to post photos and
have club-like services. I've found Collectica.com
(http://www.collectica.com) to be excellent. What about everyone else?
Forum: Worldwide Stamps December 23rd 06, 02:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS: India Stamps, all periods

I have them over on Collectica.com (http://www.collectica.com). First
come first serve!
Forum: Marketplace December 23rd 06, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FS: US 1890-1945 Stamps

I have a large collection for sale over on http://www.collectica.com. I
also wanted to know where everyone goes to share and discuss their
collections other than GGroups.
Forum: Cards:- non-sport December 23rd 06, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Where Does Every Share their Collections?

I an avid X-Men memorabilia, cards, and games collector myself. I've
been looking at http://www.collectica.com as a good place to meet
others; I love GGroups, but they don't allow me to post photos...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport December 23rd 06, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS: X-Men original (movie 1 Cyclops costume & Fleer Cards

I have them over at
http://www.collectica.com/public/classifiedItems.do?publicView=true&offset=0
.. First great offer gets the entire lot!
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14