Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.82 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rich Klestinez
Forum: Juke Boxes January 16th 09, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Rich Klestinez
Seeburg C - Few Questions

"Woodsy" wrote in message
Hi, all.
I'm new to this site and generally new to fixing up my Juke!...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 7th 09, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Rich Klestinez
6973 tubes found on ebay at a decent price

John:
You have a good point, I was curious about that also. Called New Sensor
800-633-5477 to find out what up. Seems that the original 6973 was a short
tube, other manufacturers chose to make...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 6th 09, 06:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Rich Klestinez
6973 tubes found on ebay at a decent price

http://tinyurl.com/8a5gw9
Forum: Juke Boxes December 21st 08, 11:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Rich Klestinez
Seeburg 161 ticking in speaker in scan, worse in one direction

"EmTee" wrote in message
Hi everyone, I checked the mute contacts, they seem good, the ticking
Forum: Juke Boxes December 18th 08, 05:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Rich Klestinez
FS two B&K tube testers

Serial number T11717
This model 707 B&K tube tester is just about 95% in mint condition. There
are no tears in the vinyl and all printing is clear and un-faded. Includes
a test chart, instruction...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 12th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Rich Klestinez
Shutting down my shop

Well it has been a good 40+ years fixing jukeboxes. Got tto get a valve job
on my heart so say the Dr's. Time to retire and catch up on my "honey
do's".

I have bunches of Amps/Recceivers, Tubes,...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 7th 08, 07:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Rich Klestinez
Seeburg 100C Tonearm Weight Adj

The springs are too tight. Try bending up the tabs on either side and
measure the Gms. If this does not work, then use the springs from a 70's
mech. hope this helps. Have you checked your gram...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 31st 08, 11:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Rich Klestinez
Converting M100A to 33-1/3 (LPs)

Victory Glass? They used to have gear sets I think. Seems to me that if you
could modify a late model Auto Speed unit to do the same thing. At least
that would allow the unit to scan and load...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 6th 08, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Rich Klestinez
Is the jukebox market dead?

"johninc" wrote in message
"J.C." wrote in news:68be6ef3-ce44-4b96-a599-
Forum: Juke Boxes September 30th 08, 04:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Rich Klestinez
what is a starter holder???

In jukeboxes it is a Twist lock style, bi-pin. The starters are usually
type FS2 or FS25 Nothing else will plug into them and is pretty much kid
proof. Without it you have no light(s). I hope...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 29th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Rich Klestinez
V200 low volume

"John Robertson" wrote in message
wrote:
Hello. I recently picked up a rebuilt amp and selection receiver for
my...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 29th 08, 01:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Rich Klestinez
Tech: Seeberg AY-DS Swapping Selection Receivers

"Tim" wrote in message
On Sep 24, 8:23 am, "Rich Klestinez" wrote:
Forum: Juke Boxes September 25th 08, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Rich Klestinez
amp for Seeburg 222

"pjpin" wrote in message
Have a vendor friend that is trying to get a Seeburg 22 going for one
Forum: Juke Boxes September 24th 08, 02:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Rich Klestinez
Tech: Seeberg AY-DS Swapping Selection Receivers

"psapinball" wrote in message
Tim,

Here are a couple things to try to narrow it down.

I know...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 16th 08, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Rich Klestinez
Dallas Fort Worth Repairs / Help / Please

Need a bit more information.
Model number?
What is the problem with the box.
With the above info. I may be able to steer you to someone in the DFW area.

Rich Klestinez
The Amp Man
Fort Worth...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 16th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Rich Klestinez
how is this juke

Pretty reliable. For home use I would suggest a good surge protector as the
power supply is pretty primitive.
Rich Klestinez
The Amp Man
Fort Worth Texas

wrote in message...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 19th 08, 06:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Rich Klestinez
AMI D-80 No Sound...Help!!!

That sounds about right.
The price I charge is $168.00 for a cap kit plus all out of tolerance
resistors excluding tubes and defective transformers
Rich Klestinez
The Amp Man
Fort Worth...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 13th 08, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By Rich Klestinez
now available bolt in direct replacement for seeburg 15" field coil speaker

I have measured several of those field coils and they are all in the range
of 5K to 5.1K when they are cold, a bit more when warm.
4.7k is a little bit too low. It could load down the power...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 12th 08, 08:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By Rich Klestinez
now available bolt in direct replacement for seeburg 15" field coil speaker

"John Robertson" wrote in message
jukebox man wrote:
On Feb 10, 11:05 pm, John Robertson wrote:
jukebox man...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 12th 08, 08:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

jukebox man wrote:
On Feb 10, 11:05 pm, John Robertson wrote:
jukebox man...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 1st 08, 07:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Rich Klestinez
Retiring in 5 Months

Finally going to get back some of Uncle Sams bucks (really my bucks I paid
them)
30 years plus of lugging around jukeboxes and repairing amps. No more
luggin for me, but, I will still be repairing...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 6th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Rich Klestinez
SHFA5 Amp

Also found that the transistors were replaced by 2SB176. As the voltage at
turn on can bounce up several volts over the nominal 30 volts and the VCBO
of that transistor is only 30 volts, I suspect...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 4th 07, 07:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Rich Klestinez
SHFA5 Amp

I have an SHFA5 amp that has a bad volume control. Any ideas about changing
the 1 Meg pot out with one that Vern Tisdale has in stock, (25k dual pot
with dual taps). Or any other...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 24th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Rich Klestinez
Seeburg C stepper issue

Just to protect the 165 V winding on the transformer should the 2050 short.
And they do.

"rpesq" wrote in message
Hi Tony,

Just...