Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Dworetsky
Forum: Coins January 5th 15, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike Dworetsky
Merry Newtonmas

Eric Babula wrote:
Michael Marotta wrote in
:

Sir Isaac Newton spent the last thirty years of his life as
Forum: Coins July 25th 13, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike Dworetsky
Senators again try to replace dollar bill with coin

Jim_Higgins wrote:
Here we go again, smoke and no fire

Senators again try to replace dollar bill with coin
http://tinyurl.com/kp9f9w2

This will be opposed by the vending machine lobby on the...
Forum: Coins October 17th 12, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike Dworetsky
Roman gold coin hoard found in Hertfordshire, England

Mike Dworetsky wrote:
A hoard of 159 late Roman solidi (large gold coins) has been found by
a metal detectorist in a field near St Albans. The coins are nearly
all of the last four emperors so...
Forum: Coins October 17th 12, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Mike Dworetsky
Roman gold coin hoard found in Hertfordshire, England

A hoard of 159 late Roman solidi (large gold coins) has been found by a
metal detectorist in a field near St Albans. The coins are nearly all of
the last four emperors so the hoard can be dated to...
Forum: Coins April 7th 11, 09:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike Dworetsky
NEWS: Coin Doctors Arrested In Nationwide Sweep

Reid Goldsborough wrote:
On 4/1/2011 3:57 AM, Ken Barr wrote:
Washington, DC, April 1, 2011 (API)

Alas, this one line gave this away immediately. g

Here's something that's become...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 10, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By Mike Dworetsky
I can't believe no one posted anything on this. What? Were you guys all waiting for me? (New $100 Bill Images) (I wonder if a new $500 bill would be similar)

Drago the Wolf wrote:
http://www.mydollarplan.com/new-100-dollar-bill/

I was a little disappointed with the back of the new $100 at first,
because I thought the low-vision numeral would be...
Forum: Coins August 18th 07, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike Dworetsky
Reliable registered mail?

Today marks the 15th day that a registered package containing coins has
failed to materialize...
Forum: Coins June 3rd 07, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike Dworetsky
Where do you buy your coins?

"John Doe" wrote in message
I enjoy going to coin shows, but am often overwhelmed by the
selections and the dealers. I have...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9