Showing results 1 to 25 of 257
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill Krummel
Forum: Coins December 11th 09, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill Krummel
A new way to view a Pan-Pac commemorative half dollar

Bill Krummel wrote:
I clicked this link to view an email offering from Mark Feld;

Forum: Coins December 11th 09, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill Krummel
A new way to view a Pan-Pac commemorative half dollar

"Randy Thompson" wrote in message
On Dec 10, 12:04 pm, "Bill Krummel" wrote:
I...
Forum: Coins December 10th 09, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Bill Krummel
A new way to view a Pan-Pac commemorative half dollar

I clicked this link to view an email offering from Mark Feld;

http://markfeldcoins.com/client/20091206/commem_panpac631.jpg

I had to scroll the page horizontally to put the reverse in full view....
Forum: Coins November 21st 09, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill Krummel
Buy/Sell at 50/50?

"Coffee's For Closers" wrote in message
OK, maybe the issue here is geographic... A small (non-US)
Forum: Coins October 4th 09, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Bill Krummel
SAMOA Quarter in change

"mazorj" wrote in message

"Bill Krummel" wrote in message

Forum: Coins October 3rd 09, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Bill Krummel
SAMOA Quarter in change

"Newbie" wrote in message
Got a Samoa quarter from Wal-Mart today.

I gave my daughter three Samoa quarters, one for herself...
Forum: Coins September 27th 09, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 220
Posted By Bill Krummel
Jaggers rant #2 (WAS off into the OT weeds again)

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"Bill Krummel" wrote in message

A...
Forum: Coins September 26th 09, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 220
Posted By Bill Krummel
Jaggers rant #2 (WAS off into the OT weeds again)

Bill Krummel wrote:
Bill

P.S. I have posted off topic before but I do try to stay out...
Forum: Coins August 14th 09, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Bill Krummel
plate coin

"Charles Edwards" wrote in message
The term as used on the slab is somewhat confusing. However,...
Forum: Coins August 14th 09, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Bill Krummel
plate coin

My non-collecting friends and acquaintances think of me as a top-notch coin
expert. Even at the local coin club gathering I think I have a small
reputation for having coin knowledge. Outside of...
Forum: Coins August 4th 09, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill Krummel
Finding original US Mint Pricing

"Meerkat1" wrote in message
Is there a simple way to find the original (issue) price that the US
mint charged for past...
Forum: Coins July 30th 09, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill Krummel
1882 CC MS 63 DPL(DMPL)GSA

"don't look" don't wrote in message
I've got this coin and a possible buyer. What I wondering if any of you
could plese...
Forum: Coins July 29th 09, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Bill Krummel
post your best roll pulls

"james durham" wrote in message
my first stack contained a 1907 indian head penny rather shocked i even
got that...
Forum: Coins July 19th 09, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By Bill Krummel
Dip or no dip?

"mazorj" wrote in message

Anyone have any current thoughts on the use of sonic cleaners? My tests
with common circulated...
Forum: Coins July 12th 09, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 50
Posted By Bill Krummel
Can I get a lil ethics here?

"bri" wrote in message
An old widow walks into a coin dealer with a large amount of raw
Forum: Coins May 31st 09, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Bill Krummel
Counterfeit money factory uncovered

Beast of Burden wrote:
"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message
Forum: Coins May 31st 09, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill Krummel
Coin Collecting videos involving history and more

"Mark" wrote in message
I am the producer of a web video series on coin collecting called
Forum: Coins May 31st 09, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 74
Posted By Bill Krummel
MInty fresh early state quarters

"Michael G. Koerner" wrote in message
I'm noticing a lot more 'minty fresh' older state quarters in circulation
around here...
Forum: Coins May 20th 09, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 53
Posted By Bill Krummel
Usenet: They hardly knew yee

"Stujoe" wrote in message
On Apr 1, 1:46 am, Reid Goldsborough wrote:

*...
Forum: Coins April 11th 09, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill Krummel
1st Spouse Gold

The mint is making first spouse no longer available after 12 months on the
market. The two that have been discontinued without reaching limits have
fell considerably short of limits, the last one...
Forum: Coins April 5th 09, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill Krummel
FA: circulated Morgans -O and CC-going cheap. auctions end tonite

"raginSteveK" wrote in message
1894-O Morgan Dollar(Item number: 270364947675), 1891-CC Morgan...
Forum: Coins April 1st 09, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill Krummel
Morgan 1878 8TF MS62; Capped Bust 1822 VF35,1830 EF45, and others

"raginSteveK" wrote in message
Morgan 1878 8TF MS62 ends tonite on eBay;
Capped Bust 1822 VF35- ends...
Forum: Coins March 26th 09, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill Krummel
MS65?

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message
No distracting marks? Can you say "please dip me"? Or something.
Personally, I'd like a bit more...
Forum: Coins March 9th 09, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 36
Posted By Bill Krummel
Difficulty obtaining president dollars.

Jim Menning wrote:
Forum: Coins March 4th 09, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill Krummel
Greysheet Request

"PC" wrote in message
Can someone tell me the greysheet price for a 1926-S Peace Dollar from
PCGS in MS64?

26-S Peace, MS64 ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 257