Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 1.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: fly-girl
Forum: General December 20th 08, 10:56 AM Posted to alt.forsale,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.collecting,rec.sport.boxing,phl.forsale
Replies: 3
Posted By fly-girl
FS: Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston Print

On Dec 19, 6:05*pm, Ruddell wrote:
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:31:52 -0600, fly-girl wrote
(in article
Forum: General December 20th 08, 10:56 AM Posted to alt.forsale,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.collecting,rec.sport.boxing,phl.forsale
Replies: 3
Posted By fly-girl
FS: Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston Print

On Dec 19, 6:05*pm, Ruddell wrote:
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:31:52 -0600, fly-girl wrote
(in article
Forum: General December 19th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.forsale,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.collecting,rec.sport.boxing,phl.forsale
Replies: 3
Posted By fly-girl
FS: Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston Print

FS: Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston Print

I have for sale a 1998 (black matted), artist signed print of Muhammad
Ali vs. Sonny Liston.
The print measures 20"x17" and features Muhammad Ali...
Forum: General December 19th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.forsale,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.collecting,rec.sport.boxing,phl.forsale
Replies: 3
Posted By fly-girl
FS: Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston Print

FS: Muhammad Ali vs. Sonny Liston Print

I have for sale a 1998 (black matted), artist signed print of Muhammad
Ali vs. Sonny Liston.
The print measures 20"x17" and features Muhammad Ali...
Forum: General October 19th 08, 08:17 PM Posted to alt.marketplace,rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.marketplace.collectables,alt.forsale
Replies: 0
Posted By fly-girl
FS: Muhammad Ali Drawing

I have for sale a print of boxing’s greatest living legend, Muhammad
Ali.

The greatest boxer of all time in action as he stands over his foe
after Ali knocks his opponent out

COLD!

$25.00 Plus...
Forum: Hockey July 28th 08, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By fly-girl
Doubles

I have doubles of Rick Tocchet trading cards.
I am willing to trade for the following items;

any photos of Rick(In Action or on the bench)
media guides of the following
Boston Bruins...
Forum: Hockey January 19th 08, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey, pgh.forsale, ne.forsale, co.ads
Replies: 0
Posted By fly-girl
WTB: I am looking for the following media guides/yearbooks;

1992-1993 Pittsburgh Penguins
1996-1997 Boston Bruins
1997-1998 Washington Capitals(provided it has the player I want)
2001-2002 Colorado Avalanche (1st year as an " Assistant Coach ")
2005-2006...
Forum: Coins November 17th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc, rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By fly-girl
Canadian Coins

cannot get them in the states
Forum: Coins November 17th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.misc, rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By fly-girl
Canadian Coins

i didn't bring POLITICS into this discussion and I wished you had not
done so...as far as I am concerned BTW all politicians are BLOOMING
IDIOTS.
Forum: Coins November 15th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.misc, rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By fly-girl
Canadian Coins

I am going to TORONTO in April and want to buy canadian currerncy.
mostly quarters, dimes, nickels, loonies and twonies NO PENNIES
please. :D

contact me at
Forum: Football (US) October 2nd 07, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By fly-girl
FS: NFL Singles I have for sale the following NFL cards in excellent condition.

NFL Singles I have for sale the following NFL cards in excellent
condition.

Price US plus postage
1994 Action Packed Quarterback Club:
#9 Jim Kelly .50 cents
#13 Chris Miller .25 cents
#20 Drew...
Forum: General October 1st 07, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.misc,alt.marketplace,alt.forsale
Replies: 0
Posted By fly-girl
FS: MLB Singles

MLB Singles
I have for sale the following MLB cards in excellent condition.

Price US plus postage
1990 Donrus/Leaf Sammy Sosa #489 (Rookie Card) $6.
1990 Topps Batting Leaders

#140 Omar Vizquel .60...
Forum: General October 1st 07, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball,alt.forsale,rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By fly-girl
FS: Wheeties Box with PHOENIX SUNS GUARD STEVE NASH

Wheeties Box with PHOENIX SUNS GUARD STEVE NASH
Box will come flat in a large envelope.
PHOENIX SUNS GUARD STEVE NASH is on the front and the story of the NBA
MVP is on the back this is a collectors...
Forum: Basketball October 1st 07, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.basketball,alt.forsale,rec.collecting.sport.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By fly-girl
FS: Wheeties Box with PHOENIX SUNS GUARD STEVE NASH

Wheeties Box with PHOENIX SUNS GUARD STEVE NASH
Box will come flat in a large envelope.
PHOENIX SUNS GUARD STEVE NASH is on the front and the story of the NBA
MVP is on the back this is a collectors...
Forum: Hockey September 28th 07, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey,phl.forsale,pa.forsale
Replies: 0
Posted By fly-girl
FS: "The Philadelphia Flyers: 25 Years Of Pride & Tradition" VHS Video Cassette

"The Philadelphia Flyers: 25 Years Of Pride & Tradition" VHS Video
Cassette

I have for sale a VHS Tape of "The Philadelphia Flyers:25 Years Of
Pride & Tradition" Video Cassette
Back-Of The Box...
Forum: Hockey September 24th 07, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 1
Posted By fly-girl
WTT: I am looking for the following media guides/yearbooks;

WTT: I am looking for the following media guides/yearbooks;
1992-1993 Pittsburgh Penguins
1996-1997 Boston Bruins
1997-1998 Washington Capitals(provided it has the player I want)
2001-2002 Colorado...
Forum: General September 11th 07, 12:15 PM Posted to alt.marketplace.books,alt.forsale,rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By fly-girl
FS: Everyday letters for all occasions by Jack Maguire (hard cover)

Everyday letters for all occasions by Jack Maguire (hard cover)

I have for sale the 1st edition hardcover book "Everyday letters for
all occasions by Jack Maguire
(1994) in MINT condition. The...
Forum: Hockey September 9th 07, 10:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey,pa.forsale,phl.forsale
Replies: 0
Posted By fly-girl
FS: 2001 " The Philadelphia Flyers Magazine " ( 2 Back Issues)

I have for sale 2 back issues of " The Philadelphia Flyer Magazine
". Each issue contains 40 pages complete with full-color and black
and white photographs. They are the 35th anniversary editions...
Forum: Hockey September 8th 07, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.video.marketplace,rec.collecting.sport.hockey,phl.forsale,pa.forsale
Replies: 0
Posted By fly-girl
FS: "The Philadelphia Flyers: 25 Years Of Pride & Tradition" VHS Video Cassette

"The Philadelphia Flyers: 25 Years Of Pride & Tradition" VHS Video
Cassette

I have for sale a VHS Tape of "The Philadelphia Flyers:25 Years Of
Pride & Tradition" Video Cassette

Back-Of The Box...
Forum: General September 8th 07, 05:10 PM Posted to alt.marketplace.books,rec.collecting,rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.misc,rec.arts.books.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By fly-girl
FS: 2001 1st edition DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL GUIDES

2001 1st edition DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL GUIDES

I have for sale a 2001 1st edition of the DK EYEWITNESS TRAVEL GUIDE
SOUTHWEST USA & LAS VEGAS
Over 1,000 photographs, illustrations and maps
Cutaways...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21