Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Milco
Forum: General Discussion March 16th 12, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Milco
Kosovo Question

The complex question of the international recognition of Kosovo is covered
by the Wikipedia page:

Forum: General Discussion March 16th 12, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Milco
Kosovo Question

..

Here are two copies of a Kosovo stamp from 2009. *They were used as
postage on a
letter to the USA in 2011. *Please note the country name in three
languages at the...
Forum: General Discussion March 9th 12, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Milco
Kosovo Question

On Feb 27, 10:25*am, "Gandalf_le_Gris" francis.humbert-
wrote:
hello

it's a very curious stamp =

The Republic of Kosova disappeared in 2000 but the Euro exists since...
Forum: General Discussion March 9th 12, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Milco
Kosovo Question

On Feb 25, 5:54*am, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
Would anyone have information about this stamp?http://cjoint.com/?BBzeHfgVvAc

It appears to be an issue of the "Republic of...
Forum: General Discussion August 9th 11, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By Milco
Stamps of Ukraine

On Jul 17, 5:52*pm, Andy Pastuszak wrote:
I am trying to find stamps of Ukraine. *I have been looking for an online dealer and then only one I came close to finding has shut...
Forum: Marketplace April 10th 11, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Milco
Collection of Russian Perfins for sale at a Danish auction!

On Mar 30, 6:25*pm, Toke Nørby wrote:
A "little pile" of Russian Perfins is for sale hehttp://www.bruun-rasmussen.dk/search.do?pg=1&iid=300363249&q=rusland&...
It's...
Forum: Marketplace March 23rd 11, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Milco
Austria pre-WWII

want list filled for this country, just pre-WWII period, fair prices
and pay condition.
Ask for more detaile.

best regards
Milco
http://picasaweb.google.com/balkanstamp
Forum: Marketplace March 23rd 11, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Milco
Austria pre-WWII

Just to inform collectors of this area - now available, in mint
condition Austria pre-WWII period. Ask for prices, will answer all
questions.

best...
Forum: Marketplace March 20th 11, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Milco
Macedonia, on paper, PU

One small lot of 28 PU on paper, and 3 PU card - available.
For more detail, ask on:

best regards to all
http://picasaweb.google.com/balkanstamp
Forum: Marketplace January 13th 10, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Milco
CCCP - SSSR, mint, used for sale

CCCP - SSSR - I think that this is one great offer for sale - I found
it in my store in Yugoslavia:

Michel #1 used (canceled only),
5-7, VFU,
9-11 FU,
18y (mint), 19y (mint) 20y used, 23y...
Forum: General Discussion July 15th 09, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By Milco
(RCSD) SMOM Update

On Jul 15, 9:47*pm, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
Just a quick note to inform readers that the SMOM (Knights of Malta)
now issue their stamps denominated in Euros.

I guess this...
Forum: General Discussion January 10th 09, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By Milco
Front and back postage

On Jan 10, 12:20*pm, Ralphael1 wrote:
Has any of the group seen or received mail where a bvlock of stamps
was used, part on the face of the envelope and folded over on the
Forum: General Discussion December 8th 08, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 30
Posted By Milco
Is there any option to eBay for online auctions?

On Dec 8, 2:56*am, wrote:
I received a message from eBay in my juno.com account concerning my
supposed failure to honor a transaction. *In fact I had no eBay
transactions,...
Forum: General Discussion November 24th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Milco
Rare & Hard to Find Stamps

On Nov 14, 8:27*pm, sashadro wrote:
I found this site that has some great deals on rare and hard to find
stamps....Thought I would share it here in case anyone is
Forum: General Discussion November 24th 08, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Milco
Peril of Joint issue collecting.

On Nov 18, 3:22*pm, Ralphael1 wrote:
Joint issues usually have two countries issueing a stamp commemorating
something they have in common. Sometimes there are more than one
Forum: General Discussion November 8th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 23
Posted By Milco
No more African stamps 4 me.

On Nov 6, 10:26*am, wrote:
The prices for new issues are getting ridiculous for every country.
For my Colombia and Ecuador I used to pay about $20 to $30 a quarter.
Forum: Marketplace August 23rd 08, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Milco
Serbia - Orient Express Line

Just to inform all "railway", "Train" topic collectors about issue
from Serbia - one great artist design, with all relevant detaile
connected to Orient Express Line.

Scan You can see on...
Forum: Marketplace July 23rd 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Milco
International Womans Year (not 8 March)

I still need to obtain set from Burma, Scott 252/253 + FDC, if
possible in block of four, mint, nh.

also need End of WWII issue (2005?) from Malta + FDC in mint, nh, if
possible in block of...
Forum: General Discussion July 23rd 08, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 22
Posted By Milco
(RCSD) Ping: Ralph

On Jul 23, 5:26*am, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
On Jul 22, 4:21 pm, "Victor Manta" wrote:

"Mette" wrote in message

Forum: General Discussion July 5th 08, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 12
Posted By Milco
Palestine overprint stamps

On Jul 5, 2:39*pm, didi wrote:
On Jul 4, 10:54 pm, "Blair (TC)" wrote:

On Jul 4, 4:07 pm, didi wrote:

Hi,
Forum: General Discussion July 4th 08, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By Milco
Price Differences between Catalogues.......

On Jul 4, 2:39*am, Spudley wrote:
I've been going through my collection and cataloguuing
it...............I noticed that for some stamps, there is a huge
disparity in...
Forum: General Discussion July 4th 08, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By Milco
New Israeli Educational Stamps Posted Online

On Jul 4, 4:57*am, jrichman wrote:
Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps
that were issued in May 2008.
(The Postal service just sent...
Forum: General Discussion July 3rd 08, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By Milco
Serbia new EUROPA issue

That recently come up, with two stamp in set - I really think that
this issue are one of best for EUROPA 2008 topic - still didn't see
all issue from all countries - but when I saw Serbian issue...
Forum: Marketplace June 28th 08, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Milco
Yugoslavia and all ex-Yu countries available

It is now again popular on collectors wish list - Yugoslavia, and all
Yugoslavian republic that are today independent republic, many have
really great catalogue value, and Serbia and Montenegro short...
Forum: Marketplace June 28th 08, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Milco
Wanted - UNMIK - Kosovo official issues

On Jun 4, 6:09*am, (LN in DC) wrote:
If you have any Kosovo UNMIK issues, 2000-2008 to sell, please write:

Mint, sheets, used on covers, FDC,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45