Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave Garrett
Forum: Books October 1st 09, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.sf.written,rec.arts.books,rec.arts.mystery
Replies: 135
Posted By Dave Garrett
Bookstores Around the World (rec.arts.books) (FAQ) (IMPORTANT UPDATE)

In article , smoore20
@comcast.net says...

I am in Houston which I agree is "South" and Texas was part of the
Confederacy so by definition is...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 18th 09, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 24
Posted By Dave Garrett
Roll Call? (& time to de-lurk)

In article ,
says...

I have tried reading places like FPN, but the microscopic font there is
useless. Come on, wise up folks, respond...
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 6th 08, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave Garrett
Nathan Tardif's website?

Nathan Tardif used to have a wonderful website displaying a variety of
vintage pens for sale. When I tried to bring up the site yesterday for
the first time in quite a while (as in, several years),...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 31st 08, 09:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave Garrett
Vintage Sheaffer Vac-Fil repairs?

I have a beautiful carmine-stripe Sheaffer Vac-Fil (plunger) that was
restored several years ago before I purchased it. Since then it's seen
fairly light use, but unfortunately appears to have...
Forum: Pens & Pencils October 4th 06, 06:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave Garrett
What's your opinion of this? - Story End

In article ,
says...

In the end, my credit card company reimbursed me the $9.

My dispute with Martini aside, the...
Forum: Books July 31st 06, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Posted By Dave Garrett
Hunter S. Thompson

In article ,
says...

Hunter's Gonzo Papers volumes, such as The Great Shark Hunt, are going to be
difficult to find as far as first...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6