Showing results 1 to 25 of 119
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jim Higgins
Forum: Coins March 7th 10, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Jim Higgins
New NexGen Kodachrome $100 Bills to be Unveiled on April 21st!

Peter wrote:
On Mar 6, 4:12 am, Drago the Wolf wrote:
Finally, my wait is almost over! The Febuary BEP production report
has Series 2009 $100s in it, which are the...
Forum: Coins February 24th 10, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Jim Higgins
Reid Goldsborough is a big smelly poopyhead

ANONYMOUS wrote:
Nyah, nyah, nyah

PWT

--
Civis Romanus Sum
Forum: Coins December 15th 09, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

wrote:
Hi all,

Just got back from a two-week trip to Costa Rica. I didn't do
anything directly numismatic-related on the vacation- I was too busy
watching the birds...
Forum: Coins August 27th 09, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Jim Higgins
Patriots - Join the Counter Revolution

Mike Locke wrote:
I am soooo glad that Teddy Kennedy is dead.
trashy rant snipped

Those that show no mercy will receive none when their time comes.

--
Civis Romanus Sum
Forum: Coins August 20th 09, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Jim Higgins
Patriots - Join the Counter Revolution

Arcarito wrote:
AMEERICA WANTS TO KNOW
snip

What kind of whack job are you? Don't answer I'll just KF you. You
probably never use coins anyway!

--
Civis Romanus Sum
Forum: Coins August 5th 09, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

Top 10 Things You Didn't Know About Money[slideshow]
http://preview.tinyurl.com/l2kk2c

--
Civis Romanus Sum
Forum: Coins July 25th 09, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

Drago the Wolf wrote:
Does anyone here, have any ideas when the new colorized $100 bill
might be unveiled?

I'm thinking, since most of the new currency notes are unveiled in
September...
Forum: Coins June 28th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 122
Posted By Jim Higgins
Authenticity Disclaimers: was std. FP trolling

Pogonip wrote:
Lumpy wrote:
rjn wrote:

"If you're unsure of the origin or authenticity of the coins or
paper money, please state this clearly in the description."

This coin is...
Forum: Coins June 20th 09, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Replies: 122
Posted By Jim Higgins
Why has Frank

Mr. Mystery wrote:
nothing

Why not use a real name and a real email address instead of posting from
under a damp, flat rock?

--
Civis Romanus Sum
Forum: Coins May 21st 09, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

Change We Don’t Need
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/21/opinion/21Zeilinski.html

LAST year Congress passed legislation that will have a long-term impact
on our pocket change. The law authorized a...
Forum: Coins March 2nd 09, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Jim Higgins
Michael Marotta supports cheating

Walter wrote:
Jim Higgins wrote:
Walter wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 28, 8:58 pm, "Walter" wrote:
wrote:
On Feb...
Forum: Coins March 1st 09, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Jim Higgins
Michael Marotta supports cheating

Walter wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 28, 8:58 pm, "Walter" wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 27, 2:24 pm, ...
Forum: Coins February 2nd 09, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Jim Higgins
Zimbabwe to cut 10 zeros off currency

Slime Lowlife wrote:
Taking off 10 zeros... for the second time in just a few months?

WTF????

I mean... you gotta work AWFULLY HARD to inflate your currency so
quickly.

In...
Forum: Coins January 26th 09, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By Jim Higgins
New evidence of the cult of Zeus is 3,200 years old. -- unearthedsilver coins and other Zeus icons

wrote:
In article , Leo Marx wrote:
Arizona Coin Collector wrote:
FROM:

Forum: Coins December 22nd 08, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Jim Higgins
British tourist strikes gold in Jerusalem parking lot

British tourist strikes gold in Jerusalem parking lot
http://tinyurl.com/a3jn54

Dec. 22, 2008
Etgar Lefkovits , THE JERUSALEM POST

Hundreds of gold coins from the seventh century have been...
Forum: Coins November 27th 08, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Jim Higgins
Salvation Army finds $5 gold piece in red kettle

RWF wrote:

"Jim Higgins" wrote in message
You are one cold and heartless creature.

And you are a moron to respond to that...
Forum: Coins November 27th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Jim Higgins
Salvation Army finds $5 gold piece in red kettle

Lorrie S. wrote:
What would be news is a holiday season going by WITHOUT the SA finding a
used condom in one (or more) of their kettles. I've seen tv/net news
about this happening. Used as in...
Forum: Coins November 26th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 47
Posted By Jim Higgins
The Great Obama Birth Certificate Coverup

Al DiLascia wrote:
lots of OT babble

One more OT fool to KF along with the rest,
Forum: Coins November 26th 08, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 47
Posted By Jim Higgins
The Great Obama Birth Certificate Coverup

Mark wrote:

snip

Doesn't the President Elect like coins?
Forum: Coins October 18th 08, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim Higgins
Has eBay hit its twilight?

Has eBay hit its twilight?
http://tinyurl.com/5rne97

October 17, 2008: 5:58 PM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Ever since eBay (EBAY, Fortune 500) announced
significant fee and feedback changes...
Forum: Coins October 16th 08, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 35
Posted By Jim Higgins
Obama - The Jihadist Candidate

Andy Remingron wrote:
nothing

Civis Romanus Sum
Forum: Coins October 8th 08, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Jim Higgins
Question about ancient Roman coins

Sean C wrote:
Hi everybody,

I am not a collector but it has always puzzled me why ancient Roman
coins that I have seen in photos (and indeed, coins from throughout the
ancient world) are...
Forum: Coins September 26th 08, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 28
Posted By Jim Higgins
Help us fight the smears against Governor Palin

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
Saved Girl wrote:
Help us fight the smears against Governor Palin

http://www.fightthepalinsmears.com/

Interesting website. The first thing one sees at the upper...
Forum: Coins September 23rd 08, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Jim Higgins
SPAM! too much of it here...

The Young One wrote:
We need to do something about our spam problem here it is starting to
get really annoying... i say we create a new group and every one move
to that group... tell me what...
Forum: Coins September 21st 08, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Jim Higgins
Financial Bailout In Trouble?

Arizona Coin Collector wrote:
Hello

I know this is not a relate coin issue, but what I have been reading
Is disturbing.

By the time you read this, the financial bailout may have gone
Showing results 1 to 25 of 119