Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kodakoda
Forum: Coins October 21st 08, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By kodakoda
Tulving Paying Premium $ For Silver

http://silverstockreport.com/2008/highpremiums.html

High Silver Premiums Explained
(Tulving did it again! )
Silver Stock Report
by Jason Hommel, October 20th, 2008
Tulving just bid $2/oz over spot...
Forum: Coins April 24th 08, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By kodakoda
2008-W Silver Dollar w/2007 reverse

http://www.ngccoin.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?IDArticle=1016
Forum: Coins April 16th 08, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By kodakoda
2008 Prez Dollar Proof Set Fiasco

After the set is returned call them to confirm that they received it.
Then ask for a credit for your postage and tell them what it was.
If I remember correctly you will receive a check in the...
Forum: Coins April 10th 08, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 46
Posted By kodakoda
I Can't Believe People are Actually Bidding on these "coins"

"Nick Knight" wrote in message
In , on
04/09/2008
at...
Forum: Coins April 2nd 08, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By kodakoda
AU/ BU Morgan???? I think not....how about it?

"BigDog" wrote in message
Forum: Coins March 4th 08, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By kodakoda
Selling "bullion" silver coins

I asked for a quote from these guys for a bag of war nickels:

http://www.golddealer.com/bullionpage.html

They quoted me 10 cents a piece. I e-mailed them and asked
if they had a typo as...
Forum: Coins March 4th 08, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By kodakoda
Silver Eclipses $20 / oz.

"Harvey Bastacky" wrote in message
$20.36 and still going.....

"PC" wrote in message
Forum: Coins March 2nd 08, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By kodakoda
Washington Dollar Blank Edges?

Do you think the weight is right for these?
Original or altered?

Forum: Coins February 15th 08, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By kodakoda
Platinum 10th Anniversary set

They will be relisted at some higher price. - to be determined

"F.A.S." wrote in message
Does anyone know what the mint is doing with the...
Forum: Coins February 14th 08, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By kodakoda
E-bay Seller doesn't Deliver

I bought the following item at a good price.

Forum: Coins January 31st 08, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 124
Posted By kodakoda
No More Retaliatory Feedback From Sellers

When does the new feedback system go into effect?

"gogu" wrote in message
? "LRC-Tom" ...
Forum: Coins January 23rd 08, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By kodakoda
90% silver

These guys seem like they are strong buyers.

http://www.golddealer.com/bullionpage.html

"George D" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins January 19th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By kodakoda
US Mint Returns

Look at the dollar that came in one of my sets.

http://home.comcast.net/~antiquity/Ebay/Dollar1.jpg

"Dawn Probst" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins January 11th 08, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By kodakoda
2007 Mint Set

The set was purchased directly from the mint.
I would think the strike thrus would be worth
a premium to error collectors. Their quality
control isn't very good. I returned a silver
Forum: Coins January 10th 08, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By kodakoda
2007 Mint Set

Two Pictures(not the greatest) of two coins received in
a single mint set. These appear to be strike thrus.
The half from Denver has five holes, three in the field in
front of his...
Forum: Coins December 29th 07, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By kodakoda
10Th Annv.AE Platinum Set

As of 12/26/2007 15,840 pcs out of a max of 30,000 have been purchased.

"David Farmer" wrote in message

"richie whoo"...
Forum: Coins December 19th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By kodakoda
1937-d 3 legged, another altered coin?

Is this one real? If not should it be reported to E-bay?

Forum: Coins December 19th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By kodakoda
1937 3-legged buffalo - altered?

Take a look at this one. Is it real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1937-D-3-LEG-LEGGED-BUFFALO-NICKEL-COIN-Rare-1937D_W0QQitemZ120199852305QQihZ002QQcategoryZ11954QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Forum: Coins November 16th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By kodakoda
09-s vdb cleaned? no returns!

Opinions on this coin.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160178818596&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006
Forum: Coins November 6th 07, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By kodakoda
US Mint Pulls Coins Again

I see that the US Mint has pulled the unc W gold coins and
the proof platinum coins again. I guess they are going to raise
their prices again.
Forum: Coins November 2nd 07, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By kodakoda
Vacuum packing coins?

I've used Zip Lock bags and after 10 years there hadn't been any change
to the coins. The vacuum bags should work fine as long as they don't
contain any PVC.

"Ed Hendricks"...
Forum: Coins August 30th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By kodakoda
Jefferson First Spouse: Today's the day!

It's 5:35 PM EST and it looks like the mint is still
taking orders. I think by saying backordered it
means a later shipping date (not known at this time).

"Ira" wrote in...
Forum: Coins June 4th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By kodakoda
free listing of coins at usacoinauctions

$20 proof eagle - bid $995? Even if it is a $50 seems
like a bid which is too high!

wrote in message
if you...
Forum: Coins May 1st 07, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 30
Posted By kodakoda
Ebay unpaid item - Retaliatory Neg!!

This kind of stuff happens all the time. I once purchased a buy it now
item,
I was independently billed the following day by the seller. I guess the
seller
found that he could get more for...
Forum: Coins February 23rd 07, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By kodakoda
1942/1 Dime

What do you thinks this is?