Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John C.
Forum: Coins February 17th 17, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By John C.
Hi everyone!

What's up everyone? It's been a long time since I've stopped by. Anyone still here from the old days?
Forum: Coins October 4th 09, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 22
Posted By John C.
PING: Anka

Ann, I just found your check and card from 2004! :o)

John
Forum: Coins October 26th 08, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By John C.
FA: 1893 Barber quarter AU Final hours

Real nice for a Dansco 7070. the coin is whiter than the photo. My
digital camera broke and I using my backup...the white balance is
terrible on the...
Forum: Coins August 9th 08, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By John C.
FA: 2004 1 Spark RCC token

Final hours, going cheap.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/jpcarney

Thanks for looking!

John
Forum: Coins August 7th 08, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By John C.
FA: 2004 1 Spark RCC token

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/jpcarney

Thanks for looking.

John
Forum: Coins August 2nd 08, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By John C.
FA: 2004 1 Spark RCC token

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280252437602

Starts at 1 cent with no reserve. I will ship internationally to RCC
members that I know well. Please contact me.

Also have a nice...
Forum: Coins July 7th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By John C.
Collection of RCC tokens

On Jul 7, 1:51*pm, "gogu" wrote:
? "John C." ?????? ??? ...

I...
Forum: Coins July 7th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By John C.
FS: Collection of RCC tokens

On Jul 7, 11:57*am, Dave Allured wrote:
John C wrote:

"Dave Allured" wrote in message
John,

I'll bid...
Forum: Coins July 6th 08, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By John C.
FS: Collection of RCC tokens

I have the following RCC tokens for sale, preferrably as one lot.

2002 1 Ember. The first and original RCC token.
2002 5 Ember. The 20th RCC anniversary token featuring "Flamedrake"
One half Flame....
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9