Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dennis
Forum: Cards:- non-sport October 25th 08, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Dennis
cards ,cards ,cards ,cards

Have cards , will sell .....
Forum: Cards:- non-sport July 7th 08, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Dennis
Every card I own FOR SALE

Just like the title saids " Every card I own is for sale . I have been
collecting since 1978 .I have toys too , all superhero related Email me
with your request and I will tell you if I have what...
Forum: Card discussions February 26th 07, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By Dennis
Marvel Power Pop Ups

I have on ebay , 1 complete set of 27 marvel power pop ups .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130083494201&rd=1&rd=1
Forum: Cards:- non-sport February 26th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Dennis
Marvel Power Pop Up Cards

I have on ebay , 1 complete set of 27 marvel power pop ups .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130083494201&rd=1&rd=1
Forum: Cards:- non-sport February 15th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Dennis
marvel perdue cards

MARVEL PERDUE SUPER HERO TRADING CARDS
on ebay for auction .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130080385656&rd=1&rd=1
Forum: Cards:- non-sport January 26th 07, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Dennis
MARVEL PERDUE SUPER HERO TRADING CARDS

MARVEL PERDUE SUPER HERO TRADING CARDS

Complete set on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130070917863&rd=1&rd=1
Forum: Cards:- non-sport January 21st 07, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 1
Posted By Dennis
Marvel Predue cards

I have a set of the hard to find Marvel Predue cards on ebay . The set has
16 cards plus an opened empty pack and a header card. Can be found under
ebayer seller name ...dennis-and-co .
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7