Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: scott m.
Forum: Books June 21st 07, 07:55 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 2
Posted By scott m.
This newsgroup has existed too long

All bad things must soon come to an end.
Forum: Coins June 21st 07, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By scott m.
Coin Auction - Close Call!

So...did you describe it as altered, given that you knew?

Your question was predicted.
The answer is he

The coin sold later at a higher price with THE EXACT SAME AUCTION
DESCRIPTION.
Forum: Coins June 21st 07, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By scott m.
Coin Auction - Close Call!

I had an expensive coin returned because the buyer thought it didn'tlook as
good as the image. I refunded his money including S&H and thecost to return
it to me. He left positive feedback and so...
Forum: Coins June 21st 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By scott m.
Coin Auction - Close Call!

"tony cooper" wrote in message but I don't
assume my buyers are scumbags and I allow them to do what they think
is best for them.

Based on the above statement, I...
Forum: Coins June 20th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By scott m.
Coin Auction - Close Call!

Occasionally a real good deal can be had on eBay by looking for auctions
that do not accept PayPal.

That's pretty funny! Most of my raw coin auctions go higher than the exact
condition ANACS, NGC...
Forum: Coins June 16th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.homosexuality,alabama.politics,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 36
Posted By scott m.
President Bush needs us now more than ever

yeah, he is a great man.....just like his role model Hitler

"Alabama Pete" wrote in message
I am very saddened...
Forum: Autographs June 16th 07, 07:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By scott m.
Ebay Question

leave negatives and get them off eBay

"Max" wrote in message
I know a lot of you guys deal or buy from ebay.

I had a buyer...
Forum: Card discussions June 15th 07, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By scott m.
Who would you collect

ummm.....I think I found your problem:

dumb**** wrote in message..
I'm not into the hobby

Just keep moving and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
What you found in that storage...
Forum: Coins June 15th 07, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By scott m.
New Rates from the Post Awful

I ship coins out in a business envelope with no protection at all since the
rates went up.

wrote in message
I am...
Forum: Coins June 15th 07, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By scott m.
Washington DollEr missing edge lettering, finally got one..

Can't the edge lettering be polished off with a Dremel in about 60 seconds?

"Harv" wrote in message
Hi

After searching rolls...
Forum: Card discussions June 13th 07, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By scott m.
Who would you collect

O.J. Simpson, Rae Carruth and Steve Howe

"jmc" wrote in message
In football and baseball which top 20 players sports cards...
Forum: Autographs June 13th 07, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By scott m.
29 Autographed Baseball Cards-Tony Gwynn,etc--EXCELLENT

wow, great feedback! We'll all be sure to bid!

"......" wrote in message
29 Autographed Baseball Cards-Tony...
Forum: Books June 11th 07, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Posted By scott m.
Observer's Book = Flags = Glossy ?

Lady, you are welcome.

Kris

lol
Forum: Coins June 10th 07, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 218
Posted By scott m.
what else do you collect?

I have never found it rewarding to be upfront with city officers in any
way and I retain that opinion.

Have to agree with you there. If I saw one of them crawling along the
roadside shrieking for...
Forum: Coins June 10th 07, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By scott m.
Found in Change This Week

I got a seated Liberty dime with purple toning back in change from McDonalds
the other day.

wrote in message
Forum: Coins June 7th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 468
Posted By scott m.
Congress mandates use of "In God We Trust"

but answersingenesis is a retarded site for little children

"Brian O" wrote in message

"note.boy" ...
Forum: Coins June 7th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 28
Posted By scott m.
The piciture Fake 1922 peace dollar

That's where their profit lies.
Billy

Not only does their profit lie in excess shipping charges but also in
failing to deliver the junk, period.
Forum: Coins June 7th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 28
Posted By scott m.
The piciture Fake 1922 peace dollar

"Thou shall be like God."

But if I was like God, I'd be omnipotent and able to destroy whole
civilizations in the blink of an eye.

- "if only the world had but one neck" (Caligula, 37 AD)
Forum: Books June 6th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 13
Posted By scott m.
E. Richard Johnson

Anyone else fascinated by Johnson?

Not hardly. What did he write about? Pink dildos?
Forum: Autographs June 5th 07, 03:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 15
Posted By scott m.
Autographs of "24" actors/actresses

"Scorpio741" wrote in message I have known Mike for
a good small number of years and have bought from him myself.

Thanks for informing the group that you hold Mr. Aring in...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20