Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mette
Forum: General Discussion July 12th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By Mette
Frederic Remington on Stamps

"Rod" skrev i en meddelelse

I very much look forward to reading this tonight,
I was fascinated by Buffalo Bill when I was a...
Forum: General Discussion July 11th 06, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By Mette
Frederic Remington on Stamps

For quite some time I have been wanting to set up a page about the American
painter and sculptor Frederic Remington. I had -- more or less -- the
material needed, but not enough info to set up a...
Forum: General Discussion July 10th 06, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Mette
Frederic Remington

"Blair (TC)" skrev i en meddelelse

- snip -

Mette:

The Nicaragua stamp is Scott #1028 issued...
Forum: General Discussion July 10th 06, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Mette
Frederic Remington

"Rod" skrev i en meddelelse
G'day Mette,
unable to answer the question (SG numbers only)

The "smoke signals" is a...
Forum: General Discussion July 10th 06, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Mette
Q: Frederic Remington

In my German Art Stamp catalogue Scott #1176 (USA 1961) is listed as a
painting by Frederic Remington, while Scott 2005 lists it as a drawing by
Charles M. Russell. Assuming that Scott is correct,...
Forum: General Discussion July 9th 06, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Mette
Italy - interesting item

"Gerhard Reichert" skrev i en meddelelse

"Mette" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Forum: General Discussion July 8th 06, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Mette
Italy - interesting item

skrev i en meddelelse
On Sat, 8 Jul 2006 16:04:02 +0200, "Mette"
wrote:

"Tony Vella"...
Forum: General Discussion July 8th 06, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Mette
Italy - interesting item

"Tony Vella" skrev i en meddelelse
http://cjoint.com/data/hioLRPpdqy.htm

Found this stamp in a packet of Italian...
Forum: General Discussion July 3rd 06, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Mette
Talking of Denmark

"Alan" skrev i en meddelelse

- snip -

Hey everybody,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I said "Talking of Denmark" I never said they were...
Forum: General Discussion July 3rd 06, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Mette
Talking of Denmark

"Blair (TC)" skrev i en meddelelse

Alan wrote:
I just saw this block on eBay showing the Danish World Cup...
Forum: General Discussion July 1st 06, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 17
Posted By Mette
Map of Denmark

"WebmasterGPFS" nobody@gpfs-onlineorg skrev i en meddelelse
By the way, if you are interested by an old map of Denmark, before the war
of...
Forum: General Discussion July 1st 06, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 17
Posted By Mette
Map of Denmark

"Ralphael1" skrev i en meddelelse

Mette wrote:

Thanks for the map. It is true that it is not very detailed,...
Forum: General Discussion July 1st 06, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 17
Posted By Mette
Map of Denmark

"A.E. Gelat" skrev i en meddelelse
Alan, can you elaborate? What is wrong with the map? This series of
maps issued by...
Forum: General Discussion July 1st 06, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By Mette
Meaning of "Sonderby Bjerge" and "feldpriest"

"Blair (TC)" skrev i en meddelelse

Bob: Mette's response (June 29) is still on Google Groups at :

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14