Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: imtheman
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 29th 20, 06:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By imtheman
We Need To Get This Group Back On Track

On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 8:31:45 PM UTC-4, frschoonover wrote:
On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 5:28:34 AM UTC-4, Andy wrote:
How do we know you arnt bob? what is your first name

Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 28th 17, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By imtheman
A Seller on Ebay, or Fraudbay as some call it, is at it again

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 9:20:39 PM UTC-4, frschoonover wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/66-Catalina/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

I just re-checked Noodles Ebay things for sale page and...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 27th 17, 10:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By imtheman
A Seller on Ebay, or Fraudbay as some call it, is at it again

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 9:45:29 PM UTC-4, frschoonover wrote:
Fellow 8-Track Collectors and Enthusiasts

There is a seller on Ebay/Fraudbay selling a common 8-Track tape, falsely...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 29th 16, 02:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
Posted By imtheman
Spar 8 Tracks

On Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 2:45:20 AM UTC-4, Andy wrote:
Checked out his listings some are way high .

Yeah, ain't it the truth? I even checked them out myself and like Frank said, all of the...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 24th 11, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By imtheman
Just Checking In

To All In The Group

I am just checking in to let all of you that I am doing okay and
everything in my life is going good. I haven't been here in quite a
while and although I still get the messages...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 13th 09, 01:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 3
Posted By imtheman
My Most Recent and Latest Scores

On Mar 11, 1:54*am, "Andy" wrote:
good stuff:)

Yeah Andy, I agree. There is lots of great music on that list of
Frank's. I also have to admit that it is quite a haul. That...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes February 25th 09, 03:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 13
Posted By imtheman
All Quiet

On Feb 15, 1:12*pm, AntiNudo wrote:

charley nudo sucks dicks
charley nudo eats ****
charley nudo is a sick *******

Anti Nudo

There is only one thing that I can say about what...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes February 14th 09, 06:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By imtheman
Chuck makes the news again./ IN ONE OF THE WORST WAYS

WOW! Noodles has been making the news lately in one of the worst
possible ways. It's a wonder that he made it out unscathed by this.

Oh well!
Forum: 8 Track Tapes September 5th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 6
Posted By imtheman
UH, Isn't this group SUPPOSED to be about 8-track tapecollecting?

On Aug 29, 7:06*pm, DeserTBoB wrote:

*Charlie Nudo ruined this group years ago.

Not only that, Noodles has also been pretty silent regarding the truth
about himself. I guess...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 10th 08, 02:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 11
Posted By imtheman
Chuck made the news

On Jul 5, 10:04*am, DeserTBoB wrote:

Hey Noodles! *You had to go to the depths of Arkansas to find someone
dumb enough to buy your bull****, eh? *Too funny! *Is that where...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes May 9th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By imtheman
"Zito" Nudo ripping off abandoned coal miners' houses

On May 8, 7:48*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
stop being so jealous, just because he's going better than you are...

Hey Noodles

Do you get off on talking to yourself...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes May 1st 08, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 18
Posted By imtheman
My Latest Score

On Apr 30, 5:49*pm, DeserTBoB wrote:

Next time you go to the range, aim the barrel at your friggin'
head....ginzo.

Desert Bob

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!!!!
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 30th 08, 07:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 18
Posted By imtheman
Noodles Shows Once Again That He Don't Make NO Sense

On Apr 28, 7:46*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

sit down

ps- don't slit your wrist again-

Noodles

I couldn't obviously let your snide assinine remarks go...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 28th 08, 07:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 18
Posted By imtheman
Noodles Has Some Nerve Saying "With All Due Respect"

On Apr 28, 7:46*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

Frank, with all due respect all these carts you mentioned are nothing
spectacular, other than "filler" used in bulk sales...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes January 10th 08, 01:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By imtheman
Excuse Me.But I Need To Speak Up Here!

On Jan 9, 7:38*pm, frschoonover wrote:
Hey Charlie

Do you remember what I said previously?If not,I will refresh your
memory:

I said

"It Ain't Over 'Til It's...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes January 7th 08, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 23
Posted By imtheman
Hey Noodles,You're The Moron! It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over!

On Jan 4, 11:27*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

Hillary came in 3rd- she's *a dead player !

Hey Noodles

You've just proven that you're the MORON in here.Yes you...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 17th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 13
Posted By imtheman
Charlie(Noodles)Nudo Is Speechless Because He Can't Handle TheTruth About Himself!

Hey Noodles

Looks like you are showing that you can't handle the truth about
yourself.It's typical.Plus,with what I just read here regarding the
comments that Frank left by answering Ricky's...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 12th 07, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 5
Posted By imtheman
THE NOODLES CURSE CONTINUES EVEN WHEN WE DON'T WANT IT TO!

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:33:58 -0800, trippin-2-toxic-drinking-water

rotted****ed_Over_Remake_of_Dodge wrote:
I agree, that is one NICE Super 8 camera ! thanks for posting the
link......
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 12th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 5
Posted By imtheman
WHAT A RIPOFF! I WAS HOPING TO SEE BIGFOOT!

When I clicked on the link hoping to see Bigfoot,all I got was an old
film projector.What Gives!?

By the way,Noodles,Have you been deleting posts again?I can see above
that you have.Is there...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 10th 07, 03:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By imtheman
GM-the best thre is... "THRE"???????/NOODLES FLUNKED IN SPELLING IN SCHOOL!

I also forgot to mention that it's one of those buses that GM made.I
used to see lots of Chevy buses years ago.

Again Ricky,Nice Picture.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 10th 07, 03:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By imtheman
GM-the best thre is... "THRE"???????/NOODLES FLUNKED IN SPELLING IN SCHOOL!

On Nov 9, 12:25 pm, Oodles Of Noodles
wrote:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/470/lakebumleric3.jpg-

Hey Ricky

Nice picture.Where did you get it?It just fits...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 10th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By imtheman
GM-the best thre is... "THRE"???????/NOODLES FLUNKED IN SPELLING IN SCHOOL!

On Nov 9, 9:26 am, DeserTBoB wrote:

That's IT! Noodles was a "short bus kid!"

"Short Bus Noodles"...LMAO!

You know something,I have to admit that I do know people who...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 9th 07, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By imtheman
GM-the best thre is... "THRE"???????/NOODLES FLUNKED IN SPELLING IN SCHOOL!

On Nov 7, 8:23 am, Oodles Of Noodles
wrote:
the best "THRE" is?

Damn Charlie, you really are an idiot.

Your bogus degrees raise their ugly...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 8th 07, 04:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 8
Posted By imtheman
Anyone know what this is?

On Nov 3, 10:15 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:

Yup...only Noodles was too stupid to understand how it works in the
real world, thinking that everything looks like "goo goo
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 5th 07, 07:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 33
Posted By imtheman
CHARLIE(NOODLES)NUDO ONCE AGAIN SHOWS HE'S AS IDIOTIC AS THEY COME!

On Nov 4, 9:05 pm, Oodles Of Noodles
wrote:
He can't get me out of his mind, he's obsessed.

Okay Ricky,I can accept that.I agree with you a whole 100%.I can...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63