Rockola CD8 Jukebox battery replaced but now have Programming Issue by twistertime
I am working on a Rock Ola CD-8 Bubbler jukebox that is in my home and only used occasionally.It had lost the programming and so I measured the onboard NiCad battery and only had 1.25 volts and so I replaced with a Radio Shack 3.6v 700mah battery pack and installed outside the Control Computer....
Yesterday 12:22 PM
by J.B. Wood Go to last post
8 1,066 Juke Boxes