Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Forum: Baseball August 9th 09, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Wanted to Buy: 2009 Topps Heritage Yankees Team Set

I would like to buy a 2009 Topps Heritage Yankees Team Set. Please
let me know if you have one with price. My email address is
Thanks.
Forum: Baseball July 11th 08, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB 2008 Heritage Yankees

I am looking to buy singles or a complete set of 2008 Bowman Heritage
Yankee cards. Let me know what you have with prices. Email me at

Thanks.
Forum: Baseball July 8th 07, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WTB Todd Helton Bat Card

I would like one for my grandson. Not looking for any rare or
expensive cards, just a bat card of Todd Helton. LMK what you have
with price. Thanks.
Forum: Baseball June 8th 07, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB Johnny Damon RC

Just looking for a "cheap" Rookie card of Damon. LMK what you have
with condition and price. Not looking for any rare or expensive
cards, just one to add to my cards. Thanks.
Forum: Baseball April 2nd 07, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Wanted: Johnny Damon Rookie Card

Let me know what you have with price. Thanks.

Mel J. Janousek
Forum: Baseball January 5th 07, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB Johnny Damon RC

Let me know what you have.
Forum: Baseball August 13th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Wang and Damon Rookie Cards

Not looking for expensive cards, just a couple of "cheap" RC's of these
two players. LMK what you have with prices. Thanks.
Forum: Baseball August 9th 06, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Wanted: 2006 Yankee Clippings Set

LMK how much you are asking for the Set. Thanks.
Forum: Baseball August 6th 06, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game Yankee Clippings Set

I believe there are 10 cards in the Set. LMK what you have with price.
Thanks.
Forum: Baseball August 5th 06, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: Damon and Wang Rookie Cards

Not looking for graded cards or expensive cards, just looking for a
couple of "cheap" Rookies of these two players. LMK what you have with
prices. Thanks.
Forum: Baseball August 3rd 06, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Wanted: Wang and Damon Rookie Cards

I am looking for a Wang and Damon Rookie Card - Yankee players. Not
looking for any rare or expensive cards, just a couple of their more
common RC's. Let me know what you have with prices. Thanks.
Forum: Baseball August 1st 06, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game Yankee Clippings

Looking for a 10 card set, but will also consider individual cards.
Please let me know what you have with prices. Thanks.
Forum: Baseball July 10th 06, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Wanted: 2006 Fleer Yankee Clippings Set

Let me know what you have with price. Thanks.
Forum: Baseball July 9th 06, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WTB 06 Fleer Yankee Clippings Set

Please let me know what you are asking for a complete set. Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14