Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dohh
Forum: Baseball July 11th 07, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 4
Posted By dohh
Mickey Mantel signed ball from Sear's ??

TheVWguru wrote:
I purchased through Sears mail order in 1990 a signed Mickey Mantel
Baseball. I paid $35.00 for the ball. It's a Rawlings Costa Rica
+Official Ball+ American League Bobby...
Forum: Baseball July 8th 07, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 1
Posted By dohh
WTB Todd Helton Bat Card

wrote:
I would like one for my grandson. Not looking for any rare or
expensive cards, just a bat card of Todd Helton. LMK what you have
with price. Thanks.

HI. I...
Forum: Baseball June 27th 07, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 2
Posted By dohh
1989 Fleer

wrote:
I am looking for both versions of the Bill Ripken white out.
Please contact me if you have either or both cards.....
.
Thanks,
Jay

Hi Jay. I have this...
Forum: Baseball June 24th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh
LOOKING TO PAY FULL BOOK FOR THESE '61 BASEBALL CARDS:

Hi folks.
Know anyone who is actually paying BOOK VALUE anymore,who doesnt troll
the Bay looking for vintage at 1/10 value? Well,I am paying book value.
I am looking for a complete,NM set of the...
Forum: Baseball June 24th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh
2001-2003 BECKETT SAMPLE PROMO CARDS FOR YOU PLAYER COLLECTORS!

Hello. Here are some beckett Baseball Card Monthly sample cards I have
saved. All are priced nicely below book value. (Using the
newest-2007-Beckett Almanac, most are routinely valued at 4 times...
Forum: Baseball June 24th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh
SINGLES/INSERTS: ROSE/RYAN/MANTLE/BANKS!

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!!!
!!!!!!!!LOOK!!!ALL ROSE,BANKS,MANTLE AND RYAN CARDS LISTED BELOW!
NOTE: THIS IS A RECENTLY UPDATED LIST;NEW CARDS/ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!
No Ebay or...
Forum: Baseball June 24th 07, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh
OPC sets/singles 1975-1988

Hi and thanks for looking!
Here is a complete list of ALL OPC singles and sets I have left,their
condition,and their present latest-Becketts full book value. LMK which
of the cards and/or sets you...
Forum: Baseball May 8th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to alt.sports.baseball.pitt-pirates,rec.collecting.cards.discuss,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 3
Posted By dohh
1990s Pittsburgh Pirates

so: is any fool in their right mind actually going to pay $10 delivered
for 15 CENTS worth of commons? Do you have ANY idea what these are
worth,for goodness sake? I nearly fell off my chair. Are...
Forum: Card discussions May 8th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to alt.sports.baseball.pitt-pirates,rec.collecting.cards.discuss,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 3
Posted By dohh
1990s Pittsburgh Pirates

so: is any fool in their right mind actually going to pay $10 delivered
for 15 CENTS worth of commons? Do you have ANY idea what these are
worth,for goodness sake? I nearly fell off my chair. Are...
Forum: Baseball February 18th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 12
Posted By dohh
SPORTLOTS now over 16 million cards ava

wrote:
On Feb 18, 8:49 am, "krs4b" wrote:

if your looking for a website that specializes in Single trading
cards,

check...
Forum: Baseball January 14th 07, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh
FS:99 Sp Ill CERTZ AUTO blowout

SCANS AVAILABLE!!
GREAT deals on the cards below…..check or MOs AND USA delivery only;
sorry, no trade needs…I pay ALL SH charges and safely deliver all
card(s) in rigid top-loader(s) and padded,...
Forum: Baseball January 14th 07, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh
ROSE,BANKS,MANTLE,RYAN singles/inserts FS

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!!!
!!!!!!!!LOOK!!!ALL ROSE,BANKS,MANTLE AND RYAN CARDS LISTED BELOW!
NOTE: THIS IS A RECENTLY UPDATED LIST;NEW CARDS/ITEMS HAVE BEEN ADDED!!
No Ebay or...
Forum: Baseball January 14th 07, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh
FS:complete,NM-M BB sets at good prices '81-'96

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!!!
For those of you starting out on the challenge of updating or completing
sets;from personal experience,let me tell you it is MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE
to buy...
Forum: Baseball December 31st 06, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 3
Posted By dohh
what the hell happened to the rules of posting on these groups??7-8-10 posts per day buy the same person--the rules have always been 3 perday per group..didn't know there were "special rules" for some and not foerothers..

krs4b wrote:
krs4b wrote:

the rule for years has always been 3 posts per day per group to be fair
to all and the header was not the place to show your lists-- i know
some people always...
Forum: Baseball December 17th 06, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh
FS:2003 Bowman Chrome # 335 Cert Auto Shealy RC

I have FS a mint 2003 BOWMAN CHROME (FIRST YR. CARD) CERTIFIED AUTO
ISSUE # 335: SHEALY RC.
This card is hot right now,and if send in for grading,will most likely
grade highly and insure a large...
Forum: Baseball November 24th 06, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 3
Posted By dohh
83 Topps - 84 Donruss - 90 Score Sets FS

LawLuhnC wrote:
SETS
84 Donruss set $100
83 Topps Set $100
90 Score Factory Set $15

All plus shipping, email reply
No Trades please

Forum: Baseball October 28th 06, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh
WTB: 1996 complete NM-M UD SPX (baseball) set

Looking for the complete 60-card complete set,issued in 1996.
Books at $50 in mint.
If it's pure NM-M to MINT,no cards missing,no ding,scratches,creases,
etc,I'll pay $55 delivered and insured for...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17