Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Sheffield
Forum: Marketplace October 9th 12, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By John Sheffield
Need Newfoundland Proofs?

We got a great selection of Proofs from Newfoundland in our next auction (along with a bunch of other great material).
Check if out at:
http://www.johnsheffield.com/auction/auctionindex.php
Forum: Marketplace December 2nd 10, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By John Sheffield
New Auction

Our next sale, #158 contains a wealth of material. Of particular note:

European area includes the Austrian 1993 Stagecoach Painting souvenir
sheet issued for the Philatelic Exhibition, nice Germany...
Forum: Marketplace November 6th 10, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By John Sheffield
This Week on eBay

This week we have a selection of Canadian material beginning with 1851
Pence issues, 1859 First Cents issues, mint and used 1869 Large Queen
issues, and much more interesting material.
To view the...
Forum: Marketplace August 1st 10, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By John Sheffield
New Auction

Our sale #156 contains a wealth of material. Of particular note there
is a nice selection of European material with emphasis on the
Netherlands. Single stamps with a useful range of early cancels...
Forum: Marketplace March 5th 10, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By John Sheffield
This Week on eBay

This week we have over 350 lots for sale. There is plenty of Western
European material with mint and used sets, postal history from
Germany, Scandinavian area booklets, Newfoundland mint and used,...
Forum: Marketplace February 9th 10, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By John Sheffield
This Week on eBay

This is our regular email announcement of items offered for sale this
week at eBay.

This week we have a nice selection of British Commonwealth, Canada 10
cent Small Queens and some German mint,...
Forum: Marketplace November 18th 09, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By John Sheffield
New York State Stampless Covers

There's a great looking group of NY State stampless covers for
auction:
http://www.johnsheffield.com/auction/auctionindex.php
Hurry! It's a Public Auction being held Sunday, November 22, 2009...
Forum: Marketplace September 4th 09, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By John Sheffield
This Week on eBay

This is our "as-the-spirit moves" announcement of items offered for
sale on eBay.

This week the offering is Canada and Newfoundland plus a high face
value selection
of Cyprus. There's plenty of...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8