Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes November 23rd 16, 12:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
where is my ami guys

working on this ami f-120. replace the rectifier in my junction box. I have power now to the carriage but I have ran into a problem I have never seen before on these ami jukes. when the trip finger...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 21st 16, 06:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
AMI F-120

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 1:22:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Just bought this ami f-120. ac side is okay. seems as though I don't have any control power. took the junction box off...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 22nd 16, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
AMI F-120

Just bought this ami f-120. ac side is okay. seems as though I don't have any control power. took the junction box off after I checked the fuses. there is a black lead and a yellow lead hooked to the...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 5th 16, 12:56 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
G-200 Power supply

I am working on an g-200 ami jukebox. When I plug the power cord to the power supply is blows the 8 amp fuse on the top of the box. I have everything unplugged from the power supply. only the fuse on...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 14th 16, 05:04 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone have an AMI C Box for sale

i have an ami c parts box. some parts missing and am looking for another to possibly make one box. my box is good so a bad, water damaged wood is fine.. looking for a cheap one close to Missouri if...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 25th 16, 02:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Need a bushing

On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 7:54:01 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I have a Wurlitzer 1450 and I need to replace the bushing for the Selector Cam Assembly? I contacted Victory Glass but...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 5th 15, 04:55 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Ami jai-200 1958 problem

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 11:32:28 AM UTC-5, Lars Sima wrote:
Ok thanks for your reply. I Will try that again. I actually tested that before, but I think I had too much weight, cause it became...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 6th 15, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Ami jai-200 1958 problem

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 6:27:09 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Hi

We are asking for expert advice regarding this jukebox.
We have a problem that the box cannot play some of our...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 21st 15, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
AMI D-80 HELP

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 9:40:32 AM UTC-5, John Robertson wrote:
On 05/20/2015 7:09 AM, J.B. Wood wrote:
On 05/20/2015 08:07 AM, wrote:
Bought an complete Ami D-80...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 20th 15, 01:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
AMI D-80 HELP

Bought an complete Ami D-80 few days ago. Truly was in a barn. Power box cord broken, Amp cord destroyed, Carriage parts would not move, Wiring to lights destroyed, Must have been a hi rise motel...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 1st 15, 03:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
General Collecting Question

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 5:39:54 AM UTC-5, J.B. Wood wrote:
On 03/31/2015 09:45 AM, John Robertson wrote:

Well, for monaural jukeboxes I think the Seeburg HF100R beats all the
Forum: Juke Boxes March 31st 15, 05:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
General Collecting Question

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 at 11:47:30 AM UTC-5, wrote:
It's a matter of whether you prefer
the visual approach along with the audible
one.
If the visual approach...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 22nd 14, 01:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Amps for AMI M Series jukeboxes

I have 5/6 amps from the M series jukeboxes. They all were working when put on the shelf. Located 65270. anyone looking for one. $100 for all of them if you pick them up. Thanks for reading. Norm
Forum: Juke Boxes March 12th 14, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
AMI Color cylinders

Can someone tell me what those sheets are called that the color cylinders are made of and maybe where to buy them. Several early ami jukeboxes used these. thanks in advance. norm
Forum: Juke Boxes February 14th 14, 03:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
WANTING AMI JUKEBOXES

Thinking about going to the Chicago land jukebox show in April. I am looking for AMI jukeboxes. preferably D-80 AND G-200. Would look at others from A-K. Looking for some projects to work on. If you...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 1st 14, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
PART FOR AN AMI G-200

I have an ami g-200. I need a part for the selection apparatus that has the buttons on it. in back there is an arm that rotates to select pins. that arm has a small metal plate that holes the blades...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 28th 13, 02:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Help with Ami G-200II

I have a problem with mu G-200. It wont swap to A side. It will stop. pick up the record on either side but when selecting a side the reset arm just keeps chattering. b side is fine. if I manually...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 23rd 13, 01:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Original AMI-D 40

I have an AMI-D40 that plays the old 78 rpm records. I know this jukebox has been in a home for the last 37 years. im not positive but I don't think its ever been worked on, It looks great, complete...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 13th 13, 03:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
AMI E-120 Technical help needed? I'm stumped.

On Saturday, August 30, 2008 7:04:19 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I was listening to my E-120 the other day and the record was skipping
so I went to hit the reset and while bent over I ...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 13th 13, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
AMI E-120 Technical help needed? I'm stumped.

On Saturday, August 30, 2008 7:04:19 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I was listening to my E-120 the other day and the record was skipping
so I went to hit the reset and while bent over I ...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 13th 13, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
AMI E-120 Technical help needed? I'm stumped.

On Saturday, August 30, 2008 7:04:19 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I was listening to my E-120 the other day and the record was skipping
so I went to hit the reset and while bent over I ...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 5th 12, 12:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
reading voltage on a rectifier

i am working on an ami-d-80 juction box. when i test the voltage coming from the transforer i get 38 ac volts. i hook a rectifier to the leads from the transformer and then i test the plus side by...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 2nd 12, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
ami d-80 problems

im working on an ami d-80. when i power it up the only thing that works is the right bank start switch which starts to carriage motor when closed. it seems that i dont have power to the left...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 15th 12, 12:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
amio g-200

On Monday, May 14, 2012 8:45:55 AM UTC-5, wrote:
i am working on an ami g-200. my problem is i have a louder than normal hum while playing the record. amp does sound very good. i...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 14th 12, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
amio g-200

i am working on an ami g-200. my problem is i have a louder than normal hum while playing the record. amp does sound very good. i took the wire off to the extra speakers and the hum quit. sound isnt...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34