Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KC
Forum: Autographs January 20th 09, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By KC
For KC...Nice Hockey Collection!

thanks dude! love the hobby!
"pe2" wrote in message
Enough Said.

Happy Hunting-pe2
Forum: Autographs January 16th 09, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By KC
Check out updated blog-Sports Autographs

The jerseys drive my wife nuts. I have a few framed in computer rooms but
now they just sit in the closet.
I did start the TTM so I began my scrapbooking book to show those with acid
free...
Forum: Autographs January 16th 09, 07:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By KC
Check out updated blog-Sports Autographs

Check it out-Nothing is for sale just my hobby.
http://kcsportsworld.blogspot.com/
Feedback is cool good or bad.
Forum: Autographs August 23rd 08, 12:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 17
Posted By KC
Ok What's your Most Valuable Autograph?

That is a good point. My most "valuable" is a 1987 Body Press Wrestling
Program signed by the late Owen Hart. I got his brother Bret on it last
Nov. One fellow offered me $1000 for it. He knew...
Forum: Autographs August 22nd 08, 04:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 17
Posted By KC
Ok What's your Most Valuable Autograph?

Just a rough estimate, what the single most valuable autograph?
Forum: Autographs August 17th 08, 06:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By KC
Garage Sale today.

They wanted $30 per picture, I got them for $20 per. They sell new for
$150-200...
"KC" wrote in message...
Forum: Autographs August 17th 08, 12:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By KC
Garage Sale today.

My wife and I went garage saleing today. We were at this estate sale and I
noticed a couple of art prints for sale. They appeared to be signed by
Bobby Hull 1 Stanley Cup and the quickest to...
Forum: Autographs August 13th 08, 05:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By KC
More NHL Alumni

On SAT of the Canadain Hockey Fan Fest, I had 15 mins to check out who was
signing before I had to Usher at a wedding where my wife was the a
bridesmaid. I walked up expecting Tim Chevldae, he was...
Forum: Autographs August 9th 08, 08:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By KC
IP Autograph NHL

Our exhibition is on this week, this year they had a setup called Hockey Fan
Fest, memorabilia, games, trophies all from Canadian Hockey Federation.
Sounded cool, Calgary had a whole what of Flames...
Forum: Autographs August 2nd 08, 01:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By KC
a growing trend

Yikes, that seems too stupid.
I have ran into that with some of my stuff, at a Bret Hart book signing,
"ONLY THE BOOK" I had that 20 year old program, yah he signed it. Then at
the Mike Babcock...
Forum: Autographs July 22nd 08, 03:13 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By KC
Mike Babcock and a guy named Stanley

Well, after a 2 hour wait in the blazing sun, a red truck drove up with the
Stanley Cup on the back. People rushed to get pics of the Cup. As a
Canadian, yah its pretty cool to see that trophy. ...
Forum: Autographs July 16th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By KC
Autograph Stories from NYC!

Very cool, grats!
"AutographPros.com" wrote in
message ...
Sorry we don't keep you fully up to date but...
Forum: Autographs July 14th 08, 07:11 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By KC
Mike Babcock-Stanley Cup

The Detriot red Wings coach will be in our town on Thursday for a fund
raiser-with the Stanley Cup. Last night some friends were over and the
husband mentions it to me, I smiled and motioned...
Forum: Autographs July 11th 08, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By KC
~MY Mom~

very sorry to hear that, best wishes....
"pe2" wrote in message
Hey Gang-

for the regulars (todd, sue, barefoot, craig,...
Forum: Autographs July 10th 08, 03:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By KC
missed chance

Over the weekend, we went to see a Canadian tour golf event in our town.
Some rather big name began on the CAN tour, a good learning tour. We
attended the Friday round about 8:00 am. We watched...
Forum: Autographs June 27th 08, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 13
Posted By KC
Baseball question

Neat question. I have a simalar issue. I got Glen Anderson on an Anderson
#9 Oiler jersey. Of course he was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame 2
weeks ago. But I got Bernie Nichols on the #9 as...
Forum: Autographs June 25th 08, 03:55 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By KC
Mike Wier

Mike Weir, 2003 Master Champion was in town today to raise money for a
children's hospital. They will raise about $600,000 in 2 days in a charity
golf tourney. We were at the golf course early,...
Forum: Autographs June 21st 08, 08:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By KC
CCM Helmet

I have a Kieth Tkachuk signed stick, might use the stick this year in hockey
though! LOL!!!!
wrote in message...
Forum: Autographs June 21st 08, 07:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By KC
CCM Helmet

no doubt
"pe2" wrote in message
or until the kid goes off to college, LOL!!! :)

Congrats on the success!
Forum: Autographs June 21st 08, 06:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By KC
CCM Helmet

Barefoot, the helmet did look cool and all but it did smear in some small
areas, it will be put in a case for the next 40 years I guess
Forum: Autographs June 21st 08, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By KC
More NHL stuff

my dad was the one who bought the helmet and shipped it to me. he asked me
last night how many helmets were signed, I said only the one and he said
then it was showed for a few minutes
"Sue H"...
Forum: Autographs June 21st 08, 05:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By KC
More NHL stuff

So today I find out our local tv station profiled the autograph session, and
featured my helmet for a few minutes. Commenting that it was a cool item to
be signed. Jarret Stoll is a class act and...
Forum: Autographs June 20th 08, 06:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By KC
NHL'ers perhaps the best autograph night EVER

Tonight we had a double whammy, from 5-6 Jarret Stoll of the EDmonton Oilers
signed for people outside a local Boston Pizza. 12 or so guys from NHL
signed whatever was put in their face. Scott...
Forum: Autographs June 18th 08, 05:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By KC
This Is What We Are Fighting

IN BC, CAN right now, there is the 2008 Telus Skins game. Mike Weir, Fred
Couples, Colin Montgomerie, Camilo Villegas and Greg Norman. We went to the
2006 Skins game in Banff, which is what...
Forum: Autographs June 17th 08, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By KC
Stuff to get signed, Thoughts?

Cool, thanks for the input guys and good to know about the helmet, will
update everyone on Thurs!
"barefoot" wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54