Question
Rockola 461 maintenance by tclch
I have a Rock-ola 461 "Princess" juke box that was working great but has been idle for a while and now the volume is very low even when the knob is turned all the way up. Also the "speaker overload" lite is on. Any suggestions from other's experience out there? Also I've been looking for...
Yesterday 11:07 PM
by tclch Go to last post
4 735 Juke Boxes