Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Twister
Forum: Juke Boxes October 18th 11, 11:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Twister
Rowe CD100E Light Control Board

Have a Rowe CD100E machine and all is fine except the Light Control
Board is providing no output control at all to the lights. Reseated
all connectors and also replaced bulbs to see if this helps...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 28th 08, 09:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Twister
Wurlitzer 2200 Blowing fuses

The juke was working fine until recently. Sometimes if I make a
selection it will blow the 2 amp fuse. Other times it will select fine
and play the record but when I hit the cancel button to end the...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 11th 08, 10:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Twister
Looking for Wurlitzer 2200 Parts

I am looking for the left side glass and the front glass prop rod and
hardware for a Wurlitzer 2200. Please reply to
. Please remove the (at) to get email
message.

Thanks...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 9th 08, 11:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Twister
Wurlitzer 1100 Turntable Spring

Looking for the "Clutch Spring" that goes on the end of the turntable
shaft for a Wurlitzer 1100? Probably not the right terms or
description but I apologize. Any reply would be greatly...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 17th 06, 11:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Twister
Wurli 1100 Slow Play

Have a Wurli 1100 that selects and plays the records fine but during
playback, the music. seems to oscillate or slow down. I used a speed
checker and the turntable seems to be going at the proper...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5