Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pasha
Forum: General Discussion June 17th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By Pasha
Problems with hinge removal from CTO stamps

I often buy used stamps that are attached to album pages with hinges.

It's easy to separate the hinges from the pages, but separating the
hinges from the stamps is often a pain.

I tried using...
Forum: General Discussion March 15th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Pasha
Using stock sheets: stamp size problem

The only problem with mounting is that the are no longer mobile if you
want to move or change things, whereas with stock sheets they are.
Mounts for the bigger stuff can be expensive when...
Forum: General Discussion March 14th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Pasha
Using stock sheets: stamp size problem

Pasha:

Have you thought to use STAMP MOUNTS instead of STOCK SHEETS?

That way you can cut strips of the correct size and mount them
on a blank album page. Mounts come in many sizes.
Forum: General Discussion March 14th 07, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Pasha
Using stock sheets: stamp size problem

My collection is topical. It's Olympics, which are displayed
simply can't put all the souvenir sheets from different sets...
Forum: General Discussion March 14th 07, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Pasha
Using stock sheets: stamp size problem

I would like to ask those collectors who use stock sheets: what do you
do, when your stamps vary in size?

Yes, I know, there are different types of stock sheets for different
sizes of stamps. But I...
Forum: General Discussion February 11th 07, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By Pasha
Where can I buy the newest stamps?

After not being involved with the hobby from 1994 to 2006, I really
need to fill the blanks in my Olympic collection, which means I have
to get a lot of Olympic stamps from 1990s and 2000s.

The...
Forum: General Discussion January 31st 07, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Pasha
Where can I buy Catalog Olympique (1896-1996) from Yvert et Tellier?

On Jan 30, 2:20 pm, "bc92" wrote:
Pasha wrote :

http://www.yvert.com/product2.asp?pf_id=2740

You can buy it here

Thanks! But why does it say "256...
Forum: General Discussion January 30th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Pasha
Where can I buy Catalog Olympique (1896-1996) from Yvert et Tellier?

http://www.yvert.com/product2.asp?pf_id=2740

You can buy it here

Thanks! But why does it say "256 pages", when it should be 552? Is
this just the 1st part?
Forum: General Discussion January 29th 07, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By Pasha
Where can I buy Catalog Olympique (1896-1996) from Yvert et Tellier?

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy Yvert et Tellier's Catalog
Olympique (1896-1996) anywhere online? Thanks
Forum: General Discussion January 24th 07, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By Pasha
Topical packets: quality concerns...

Hi everyone,

This is my first message in this group.

I am a topical collector (Olympics, Soccer, Hockey, Chess). I have
recently re-discovered my old passion for stamps (I hadn't touched...
Forum: General Discussion January 24th 07, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss