Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jay Hennigan[_2_]
Forum: Juke Boxes September 27th 20, 06:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Jay Hennigan[_2_]
ROWE AMI CD 100C ERRORE 05-63

On 9/24/20 10:29, John Robertson wrote:

Hi Gianpiero,

Not sure what you mean by "I will try to pass a flux for contacts on the
connectors ". What I would recommend is that you try to...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 8th 20, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Jay Hennigan[_2_]
Seeburg "G" scanning issues?

On 9/5/20 21:32, Wayne B wrote:

If the juke is playing, ll seems fine as long as there are selections selected, but upon initial start and often after the final selection plays and stops, if I...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 30th 20, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Jay Hennigan[_2_]
Wulitzer 2 - Sound Problem

On 8/18/20 11:30, John Robertson wrote:
On 2020/08/18 8:41 a.m., Dao Clarke wrote:
We just bought a Wurlitzer 2, and the sound of the music is very
muffled.Â* We don't understand it. When we...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 14th 20, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Jay Hennigan[_2_]
Rock ola 474 amp

On 8/10/20 12:37, Dave N. wrote:
I just pick up two Rockola 474's and the one I'm working on has static
in the right speaker all the time sometimes you can hear it over the
music. I have...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4