Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Old Usenet User
Forum: Coins October 29th 15, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Old Usenet User
LBJ Coin & Chronicles Set

On 10/28/2015 4:15 AM, Ken Barr wrote:
Reportedly sold out at 3:57 PM Eastern time, so the 25,000 sets
were sold within four hours.

Seems odd that it took that long given the...
Forum: Coins October 27th 15, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Old Usenet User
LBJ Coin & Chronicles Set

Got my order in and only had to reload the page once!
Forum: Coins October 3rd 15, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Old Usenet User
JFK 2015 Coin & Chronicles Set

On 10/2/2015 3:18 PM, oepepper wrote:
On Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 3:34:26 PM UTC-7, Old Usenet User wrote:
On 9/29/2015 4:34 PM, Ken Barr wrote:
Heh! Turns out I was right ...

#...
Forum: Coins October 1st 15, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Old Usenet User
JFK 2015 Coin & Chronicles Set

On 9/29/2015 4:34 PM, Ken Barr wrote:
Heh! Turns out I was right ...

# 9/20/2015..2015 KENNEDY COIN & CHRONICLES SET...48,462
# 9/27/2015..2015 KENNEDY COIN & CHRONICLES SET...48,203

The...
Forum: Coins September 17th 15, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Old Usenet User
JFK 2015 Coin & Chronicles Set

Got on the Mint site at Noon Wednesday - system was a little slow and I
had to reload the page a few times during checkout but I got my order
for two in.
Notified that they were shipped today.
They...
Forum: Coins August 27th 15, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Old Usenet User
2015 Coin & Currency Set

On 8/26/2015 4:56 PM, Ken Barr wrote:
In article ,
Old Usenet User wrote:

Surprisingly, this didn't sell out immediately and as of this...
Forum: Coins August 26th 15, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Old Usenet User
2015 Coin & Currency Set

Surprisingly, this didn't sell out immediately and as of this morning,
they are still available.
When I ordered on Monday at noon, the Mint website was SLOW, indicating
to me that there were quite...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7