Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gandalf_le_Gris
Forum: General Discussion January 3rd 13, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By Gandalf_le_Gris
2013

Happy New Year 2013 to the all members of this philatelic newsgroup.

I wish that this ng receive many interesting articles.

regards

--
Gandalf_le_Gris

Pour me joindre =
Forum: General Discussion February 27th 12, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Gandalf_le_Gris
Kosovo Question

hello

it's a very curious stamp =

The Republic of Kosova disappeared in 2000 but the Euro exists since 2002.

Why this stamp is in Euro ?
Forum: General Discussion December 21st 10, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.heraldry
Replies: 12
Posted By Gandalf_le_Gris
Identification

ha ha ha !! C'est vrai que pour les Américains en particulier (et pour
beaucoup d'autres pays), "faire frenchie" peut vouloir dire ce genre de
chose .......

Mais en France, çà signifie tout...
Forum: General Discussion December 21st 10, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.heraldry
Replies: 12
Posted By Gandalf_le_Gris
Identification

"Turenne" a écrit dans le message de

Il n'y a pas de quoi......

RL

Je me disais bien que...
Forum: General Discussion December 20th 10, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.heraldry
Replies: 12
Posted By Gandalf_le_Gris
Identification

Thanks to you all for your fast informations. They were very useful to me.
Regards.

PS = Sorry for my very bad "english" .....

--
Gandalf_le_Gris

Pour me joindre =
le 1er -nopub n'existe pas
Forum: General Discussion December 20th 10, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.heraldry
Replies: 12
Posted By Gandalf_le_Gris
Identification

Hello.

Please. Can you help me ?

I would like to identify this stamp. I don't find it in the Scott Catalog
2009.

What country is it ? Bolivia ? El Salvador ? Nicaragua ? Another country...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6