Seeburg selectomatic 100r by [email protected]
I have a 54 seeburg selectomatic 100 and I can't figure it out. It scanned but wouldn't play. The internet suggested I clean the clutches so I did. Now that i put it back together the arm that controls the clutches(and seems to lock the cam?) Wont drop far enough for it to drop into scan mode. Any...
Today 01:34 AM
by John Robertson Go to last post
1 3 Juke Boxes