Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Archi1
Forum: Autographs November 21st 07, 02:47 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 47
Posted By Archi1
Certified Hockey Autographs FS

I've never seen anything like this in my life....
And for the record, one more time... I am not a newbie.
As if it makes a difference at this point, all of the auto's are certified
by Signature...
Forum: Autographs November 18th 07, 10:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 47
Posted By Archi1
Certified Hockey Autographs FS

I wasn't spamming at all. I'm actually trying to get rid of my personal
collection. I am not a first time poster. In fact, I used to frequent this
group all the time before it went in the toilet...
Forum: Autographs November 18th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 47
Posted By Archi1
Certified Hockey Autographs FS

WOW!
I left for a few days and everyone got chippy!!
They are in fact certified by the card companies who made them. If anyone
is insterested in any of these auto's
let me know.
Thanks

"Archi1"...
Forum: Autographs November 11th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 47
Posted By Archi1
Certified Hockey Autographs FS

Hello,
I have the following certified autographs on cards pulled from packs. I am
listing names of players, if you want specific info about the card, let me
know. Here are the players
Buy one or...
Forum: Hockey November 11th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
Replies: 0
Posted By Archi1
A bunch of Certified Autographs FS

Hello,
I have the following certified autographs on cards pulled from packs. I am
listing names of players, if you want specific info about the card, let me
know. Here are the players
Buy one or...
Forum: Autographs November 11th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Archi1
Major League Baseball Certified Autographs FS

I have certified autographed trading cards of the following players. If you
are interested in any of them, let me know and I can tell you exactly what
card it is and from what year and...
Forum: Autographs November 11th 07, 03:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Archi1
Certified NFL Player Autographs

These are all certified autographed trading cards

1997 Pro Line
Matt Stevens (Buffalo)
Derrick Deese (49ers)
Steve Israel (49ers)

1995 Pro Line
Brian Blades #1023/1465 (Seahawks)
Forum: Football (US) November 11th 07, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
Replies: 0
Posted By Archi1
Certified Autographed Cards FS

1997 Pro Line
Matt Stevens (Buffalo)
Derrick Deese (49ers)
Steve Israel (49ers)

1995 Pro Line
Brian Blades #1023/1465 (Seahawks)

1996 Pro Line II Memorabilia
Rookie Jamain Stephens #264/795...
Forum: Baseball November 10th 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Archi1
1/2" baseball lucite display bricks FS

I have 9 of these.
They are 1/2 lucite card protector bricks that have a baseball player etched
into them.
I can send pics. They measure approx 5" x 6"
Buy one or all. Make an offer.
Shipping will...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport November 10th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Archi1
Yu-Gi-Oh packs

I have 31 random unopened packs (9cards) for Pharoah's Servant, Magic Ruler
and Labyrinth of Nightmare
If you are interested in buying 1 or all send me your offers.

Thanks
Forum: Autographs March 23rd 07, 02:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Archi1
Looking for Steve Young Address

Looking for 49er's QB Steve Young's Address
Does anyone have this? Will he sign through the mail? Does he autopen?
Thanks
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11