Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: doc
Forum: Autographs April 28th 09, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By doc
Two from my other Box

sent april 15th
Adam Oates 5 NHL tc
recieved all 5 signed April 27th

and a unsolicited but very welcome double autograph, a signed
invitation to join a special Kevin J Anderson promotions group and...
Forum: Autographs April 26th 09, 03:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By doc
NFL Success

Sent April 1st 2009
Nate Odomes
900 Quail Creek DR
Columbus GA 31907
1 tc
recieved April 25th card signed
Forum: Autographs April 25th 09, 04:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By doc
NHL and a Surprise Hercules Success

Sent April 7th
Mike Sillinger
116 4th St
Garden City N 11520-5934
3 Hockey tc
recieved all 3 back signed April 24th

And Sent March 24th
Glenn Shadix
2005 Russet Meadows CT.
Forum: Autographs September 19th 07, 11:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By doc
Comic Book/Star Wars Success

I am in constant contact with a variety of comic book folks if you
need any help let me know.

And glad to be of service
Forum: Autographs September 19th 07, 11:04 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By doc
What I have sent out

This is mostly from Aug/Early Sept and will be adding some more in a
day or two.

August 1st

Donald Audette
addy on Star collector
sent 6 cards 3 to be signed 3 for him to keep

Rebecca Romijn
Forum: Autographs September 19th 07, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By doc
What I have sent out

August 3rd

Joe Mullen
sent 4 cards
addy at star-collector.net

friday aug 23
jason howard astounding wolfman comic
addy to be posted if wanted
Forum: Autographs September 18th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By doc
Comic Book/Star Wars Success

sent aug 30th
David Yakanama
828 S. Westboro Ave.
Alhambra, CA 91803
Sent 1 star wars tales 17 and marvel adventures fcbd 2007
Received both books back signed sept 17th
As a side note Star Wars Tales...
Forum: Autographs September 18th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By doc
Last few days, 9/13-14

Holy Crap Davison is signing ttm again!! Uber congrats!
Forum: Autographs August 9th 07, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By doc
Three for Thursday

[img=http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6428/hockeypp5.th.jpg] (http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hockeypp5.jpg)
Barry Pederson sent two weeks ago one TC and one IC. Got both...
Forum: Autographs August 5th 07, 11:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By doc
Two for Saturday

Joan Van Ark
sent 2 4x6 Spider-Woman animated pics in March recieved both back one
signed to me and one signed to my friend and a extra bw 4x6 for me.
c/o Sterling/Winters Company Studios
attn:...
Forum: Autographs August 5th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By doc
great story from comic con

I don't think anybody on the CW/WB is really a great signer to begin
with. Back in the day it was different, but these days most tv shows
actors suck when it comes to autographs. I will say Lost...
Forum: Autographs August 5th 07, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By doc
great story from comic con

Guess I'm glad I am already a Smallville hater. Rosenbaum I would
only want his autograph as the Flash from the Justice Animated series.

Thanks for sharing your stories go. It's been 10 years since...
Forum: Autographs July 29th 07, 10:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By doc
ashley judd star trek next gen success x4

its all part and parcel of fanmail.biz.....mostly a bunch of kids who
are writing for autographs just to get autographs, but there's a few
there that post interesting info and the gift certificate...
Forum: Autographs July 29th 07, 08:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By doc
ashley judd star trek next gen success x4

On Jul 29, 12:02 pm, "pe2" wrote:
JMO-

With the envelope in the scan; it looks like they're going directly to ebay.

nope not going to ebay at all...bit...
Forum: Autographs July 28th 07, 07:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By doc
ashley judd star trek next gen success x4

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1053/0728071232qb2.th.jpg
(http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0728071232qb2.jpg)

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9066/0728071233ry9.th.jpg
Forum: Autographs July 20th 07, 01:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By doc
Lou Wagner

yeah i had a lis card all set to go with the envelope and then
misplaced it. I ended up sending just a index card as the lis card was
a suprise for a friend....ill try again since i have the card in...
Forum: Autographs July 20th 07, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By doc
4 for tuesday

well it was a buddy who pointed me to this site and i thought why not
share with another group.
I hope to have more to share and the only good thing to do with trolls
is not to feed em.
Forum: Autographs July 20th 07, 01:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By doc
2 for the 19th

Another for the Sliders Collection

Jennifer Badger sent email on July 5th

recieved very nice inscribed 8x10 on July 19th
She was in several episodes of Sliders as both an...
Forum: Autographs July 19th 07, 09:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By doc
4 for tuesday

well its an autograph group what else should be going on?
and anytime
Forum: Autographs July 19th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By doc
4 for tuesday

Judy Levitt, Psi Corp Bodyguard on Babylon 5. Sent may 07,
returned 7-17-07
Used the following address:
Arlene Thornton & Assoc
12711 Ventura Blvd Suite 490
Studio City,CA 91604

Sliders Success
sent...
Forum: Autographs July 18th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By doc
4 more on tuesday

Judy Levitt, Psi Corp Bodyguard on Babylon 5. Sent may 07,
returned 7-17-07
Used the following address:
Arlene Thornton & Assoc
12711 Ventura Blvd Suite 490
Studio City,CA 91604

Sliders Success
sent...
Forum: Autographs July 17th 07, 06:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By doc
Lou Wagner

Lou Wagner
Amsel, Eisenstadt & Frazier Agency
5055 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 865
Los Angeles, CA 90036

sent 2 star trek cards and a index card in april, got all signed and
inscribed
Star Trek TNG/DS9,...
Forum: Autographs July 9th 07, 04:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By doc
4 For Monday

Any of you remember the tv shows Sliders? Well, I am still a fan of
the show and while I am waiting on the main stars of the shows to get
back to me (Already got Jerry O'Connell via the set of the...
Forum: Autographs July 7th 07, 06:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By doc
300 Movie Success Tyler Neitzel

Attention: Ron Scott
5225 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 718
Los Angeles, California
90036

Recieved a inscribed color 8x10
For Shaun,

300: Best Movie Ever!
Forum: Autographs July 6th 07, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By doc
Over the weekend

Way cool man. some nice ones there baseball seems to be kind to you
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25