Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sue H
Forum: Autographs August 30th 09, 06:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By Sue H
Twilight Pembroke Mall Charity fiasco

The red cross neeeds more blood than money. So the way it was told,
nobody who would've been waiting in the line to give blood would've
gotten a chance... only the people donating the cash. That...
Forum: Autographs August 19th 09, 05:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Sue H
Erik Estrada IP Success!

Signing is just part of it all. I haven't been keeping up with all the
celebs here lately. Mrs. Obama was here too and some others.
Although we aren't an area where celebs hang out etc; we do...
Forum: Autographs August 19th 09, 05:17 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By Sue H
Twilight Pembroke Mall Charity fiasco

Basically you're saying that if you were in the line no matter when
you got there, they went down the line, asked if you wanted to pay
40.00 for a photo and if you gave them 40 bucks you were allowed...
Forum: Autographs August 16th 09, 05:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Sue H
Erik Estrada IP Success!

Missed that one! We missed a few other opportunities too. Several
people were here recently. Haven't been into it all so much lately.
Happy you got to meet him though. How'd you find out about...
Forum: Autographs August 16th 09, 05:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Sue H
Questions about a John Wayne autograph

Happy to help; I've collected many years... Not John Wayne, but I have
a good general knowledge of all things relating to
autographs/valuations etc.

On Fri, 07 Aug 2009 09:11:53 +0100, Les...
Forum: Autographs August 7th 09, 05:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By Sue H
I guess it happened

Are you going to the Convention center? I was there a couple weeks
back for that Antiques Roadshow. If you are an Antiques fan, there's
a couple nice antique stores in the immediate area. And if...
Forum: Autographs August 7th 09, 05:10 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Sue H
Questions about a John Wayne autograph

On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 16:55:52 +0100, Les Hazlewood
wrote:

I'm sorting out the affairs of my late parents, and I've come across a
John Wayne autograph on a slightly...
Forum: Autographs August 2nd 09, 01:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By Sue H
Comic Con 2009 Results

Awww, the trolls still live. Warm and fuzzy memories.... LOL It's
just too bad nothing trolls ever say is worth listening to.

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 18:55:22 -0700, "davinci"...
Forum: Autographs July 29th 09, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By Sue H
I guess it happened

Any newbies are welcome to apply for our group as well. Google
group...just leave a message here, email me at or
click he ...
Forum: Autographs July 28th 09, 04:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By Sue H
I guess it happened

Happy to see you though Mr. B; it's been a while... missed ya. Not
much for me as I've not been collecting. Last thing I just got wasn't
really me... my husband got two in persons at the Nationals...
Forum: Autographs July 28th 09, 04:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By Sue H
I guess it happened

This group finally died.
Forum: Autographs July 6th 09, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By Sue H
Any Bidders on This one, LOL!!!

Some people have delusions

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 21:37:45 -0400, "pe2"
wrote:

0 feedback-who wouldn't want to own a piece of MJ "History" sorry...bad pun,
I...
Forum: Autographs July 2nd 09, 02:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By Sue H
spam question

I've found several people using that as a "mail boxes" etc. It's a
cheesy ass single family home in a not so good area of PA. It's got a
lot of owners of domains (hundreds) and 5 people work there...
Forum: Autographs July 2nd 09, 02:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By Sue H
spam question

Ok this is OFF TOPIC so if you don't care to read it don't' but I
don't need stupid comments to waste my time from the juvenile trolls
here.

Anyway, I have been trying to "opt out" or...
Forum: Autographs July 2nd 09, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By Sue H
Billy Mays Dead?

That's like 8-10 in two weeks or so

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 14:22:18 -0700 (PDT), Bob
wrote:

Terry,

It hasn't stopped yet, Karl Malden has died.
Forum: Autographs June 30th 09, 03:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By Sue H
Oh man; the Antiques Roadshow update.....

I can't believe it. When we were out (leaving) in the hall (just left
the appraisal area) we were sitting talking to that guy with the Coca
Cola thing... and guess what? When I heard the loud...
Forum: Autographs June 29th 09, 08:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By Sue H
Extra Harry Potter card

If anyone is interested in an autographed card (official Artbox
Memorable Moments) of Ryan Nelson, let me know. I got two.... will
sell cheap.
Forum: Autographs June 28th 09, 03:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Sue H
Antiques Roadshow Report

Oh yeah, the bad news from though was if you go there, don't bring any
contemporary autographs at all unless you have Marily Monroe or James
Dean etc. But even on those, they are looking for either...
Forum: Autographs June 28th 09, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Sue H
Antiques Roadshow Report

Yeah, it pretty much was like NOT about the fans of the show. What it
seems like to me (and this includes me reading their rules and the
booklet I got) that this is geared to what the appraiser's...
Forum: Autographs June 27th 09, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Sue H
Antiques Roadshow Report

We went to Raleigh NC this morning (yesterday but the event was this
morning) for the Antiques Roadshow and I gotta admit how disappointed
I was to an extent because I did not see Mark Wahlberg nor...
Forum: Autographs June 27th 09, 09:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By Sue H
Michael Jackson passes

Cool Mike; that's a nice thing; hope you got photos of it too as there
are no more chances now.

And I guess if I had the chance if I were in the area and knew he
would sign, I'd probably try for...
Forum: Autographs June 27th 09, 09:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By Sue H
Michael Jackson passes

I guess people like you who hang out here with nothing to do and dis
people do it for one reason only; jealousy. If it truly was something
you could care less about you'd not really be here then now...
Forum: Autographs June 27th 09, 09:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By Sue H
Michael Jackson passes

Well he may have wasted his time there but others might not think so;
especially if he cashes in on it... whereas you waste your time here
and get nothing for it. Now who's the more foolish. My...
Forum: Autographs June 25th 09, 10:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Sue H
forger with 100% feedback

It's a testament that there are way many more suckers than we think
and that's what keeps the forgers alive.

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:14:38 -0700 (PDT), barefoot
Forum: Autographs June 25th 09, 06:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Sue H
farrah fawcett died

Just an hour or so ago