Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Paper Money March 5th 13, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
How much (on average) have values changed in 5 years?

On Wednesday, July 6, 2011 7:19:25 AM UTC-4, AL_n wrote:
I am a dealer in world paper money. In 2006 I shelved my dealing activities
due to other commitments. I have kept my stock and I'm now...
Forum: Paper Money February 7th 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for World Solid Number banknotes 555555 and 888888

Here's one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/JORDAN-P-34b-1-D-S-N-5-5-5-5-5-5-GEM-UNC_W0QQitemZ320079970042QQihZ011QQcategoryZ4369QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Forum: Paper Money September 29th 06, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Amazing! Qatar & Dubai Notes Sell for BIG $$$$$ in Spink Auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200027441356&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010

Amazing. That's serious scratch, the most money anything Middle East
has realized since the 100...
Forum: Paper Money September 6th 06, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Rare Coins and Paper Money Show

Where is it?

Links?

proud-collector.com wrote:
There is a rare coins and paper money show at New York City, September
20 - 22, is there anyone here attending?

Collector's...
Forum: Paper Money August 30th 06, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
What the ?!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Buy-Millennium-Dollars-100-000-MR-below-asset-value_W0QQitemZ300021981275QQihZ020QQcategoryZ385QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem