Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cosmo Iacovazzi[_3_]
Forum: Coins December 2nd 16, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Crimmus

It's dat time o year agin...

Wuz de nite befo Crimmus
An' all ober de hood
ereybody wuz sleepin'
Dey wuz sleepin' real good
We hunged up our stockings
And hoped like de heck
That ol' Sanna Claus
Be...
Forum: Coins November 26th 12, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Twelf Day O Crimmus

On de fert dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
A 78 Cutlass Supreme!
On de secont dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
Too gold teefs an a 78 Cutlass Supreme!
On de therd dey of Crimmus ma...
Forum: Coins November 26th 12, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Crimmus

Wuz de nite befo Crimmus
An' all ober de hood