Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike S.
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 23rd 13, 06:28 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike S.
Rotring 600 - was there a 1mm mech pencil? In lava?

In article ,
wrote:
On Sunday, November 9, 2008 7:00:17 AM UTC+3, wrote:
I am madly and deeply in...
Forum: Coins July 27th 09, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike S.
Who has been "borrowing" our words? (Long post)

There are lots of web sites that archive UseNet postings in lieu of taking
the effort to provide or support original content and unique postings of
their own. I've seen this with numerous technical...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 1st 09, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 54
Posted By Mike S.
Long-term storage of ballpoints

Thanks for all the thoughts, folks.

In trying to strategize I'm first trying to understand the nature of the
process that makes ballpoint refills dry up and stop working.

For instance: is it...
Forum: Pens & Pencils February 20th 09, 01:59 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 54
Posted By Mike S.
Long-term storage of ballpoints

Or, more specifically - how to keep the ink from drying out?

I read a pen-related blog wherein the author suggested storing them in
zip-lock plastic bags from which air was removed with a straw...
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 19th 06, 01:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 14
Posted By Mike S.
The billion dollar space pen ...

In article ,