Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Autographs July 7th 06, 04:47 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
barefoot/uhh14

yeah, apparently more of YOUR BS.
jerry...
Forum: Autographs July 7th 06, 04:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
barefoot/uhh14

Ok, how do I know that you are telling the truth. you've made up some
other crazy stories about barefoot. How do I know that you aren't
making this one up too.
And, is it possible that we aren't both...
Forum: Autographs July 7th 06, 02:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
barefoot/uhh14

Ok, now explain to me how to look this up? What's the chances of him
being in the same neighborhood as me? It seems a little odd to me. But
I can assure you that HE IS NOT ME, and I AM NOT...
Forum: Autographs July 6th 06, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
saw this on the side panel and thought it needed to be seen by everyone...

Mickey Rooney was here for a play for over a month one time. He was
never nice. And when the cast did a signing at a Dillard's, he came in,
signed a handful of posters behind a curtain and left...
Forum: Autographs July 6th 06, 05:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
newbie looking for help...Bill Keane, Ladmo

well, Craig, you may be right on all these points. I don't respond much
because I don't have anything to say. I'm a teacher and don't have much
time to make and do posts of my TTM successes all that...
Forum: Autographs July 6th 06, 05:17 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
newbie looking for help...Bill Keane, Ladmo

Really, what's the sugar bowl? An ice cream store? That's really cool?
How did you know he was going to be there (I guess you're the stalker)?

Is the food any good (mmmm, ice cream)?

I still have...
Forum: Autographs July 4th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Rockstar's successes for 7/3/06

hahahahahaha paul newman.
No offense.
Have a cool fourth.
Jerry.
Forum: Autographs July 4th 06, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
newbie looking for help...Bill Keane, Ladmo

hey all. I'm actually from Arizona and looking for some help.
If you're from Arizona, you know who Wallace and Ladmo are. I finally
finished getting my stuff signed by Wallace and Gerald (Bill...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8