Showing results 1 to 25 of 171
Search took 1.49 seconds.
Forum: Autographs April 24th 11, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
If You would Like To enjoy the Hobby!

We have 140 members and over 400 posts a month!

Enjoy your hobby again!
Den

Owner
Forum: Autographs April 7th 11, 08:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
136 Member Autograph Club

Join Us!
Den
Forum: Autographs April 5th 11, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Join My Autograph Group and Enjoy The Hobby!

We have 136 members who enjoy the hobby and you will too.

Den

Forum: Autographs March 24th 11, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
5 years to get here

My longest ever was 10 years. It came to my home in the Companies
Return Envelope that I had sent it out in 10 years earlier. Inside
was a mint, Ringo...
Forum: Autographs March 24th 11, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Really Enjoy The Hobby Again

Friends, Join my group, and enjoy the hobby again. We have many people
from this group and we have had as many as 400 postings in one month.

This is the...
Forum: Autographs August 30th 10, 02:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
The last 5 days

Thanks Joe, for sharing.

Den
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc/
Forum: Autographs July 11th 10, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Dens Group.....132 members

Forum: Autographs July 11th 10, 06:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Dens Group.....132 members

Friends, If you would like to add another group to your enjoyment of
the hobby, please give us a try. Thanks and have fun.

Den
Owner

Forum: Autographs January 29th 10, 06:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Autographdc..........Memo from Den

Friends,

In January so far, we have had 204 posts . If this sounds like what
you would enjoy, then please join my group. This group was started by
our dear friend Chip, who has sadly passed away....
Forum: Autographs January 17th 10, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
I am back!

Good To Have Ya Jose...............

Den
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc/
Forum: Autographs January 11th 10, 11:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
I am back!

Jose, Join my group. Anyone else want to joijn a nice group of
people that do post and help each other........

Den
Owner
Forum: Autographs December 12th 09, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
For Den - Autograph DC

On Dec 10, 7:57*pm, "pe2" wrote:
Den-check yer e-mail please...I sent a DC request to ya.

Merry Christmas
Mr. and Mrs. pe2

Done my friend.

Any if anyone else...
Forum: Autographs November 21st 09, 07:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Keeping the Group Alive............. RIP Dennis Cole

EVERYONE in this group is more than welcome to join my group. Our
dear friend Chip started it and I was the co owner with him for
years.

We have 133 members who really will help you out.

Its...
Forum: Autographs October 30th 09, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Join Our Autograph Group

Friends,

We have 130 member in the group that our dear friend Chip started. We
would more than welcome you to enjoy the hobby with us. Many of our
friend from this group are also members.

Many...
Forum: Autographs October 29th 09, 11:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
The Autograph Nationals - CA - March 20th - 2010

Todd, You should get a ton of requests for OZZY. If you would like,
re-post the info in mty group, as Im sure some will have a interest in
your service.

Thanks...
Forum: Autographs October 2nd 09, 11:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Dens Autograph group is rocking!

Friends,

We had 196 posts in September in our autograph club. If you want to
enjoy the hobby with a group thats active and respects each other,
then we are for you. Trust me, many of your hobby...
Forum: Autographs September 20th 09, 06:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
128 members in our club

My friend Chip is no longer with us, but we are growing everyday. Join
us..........

Den
Forum: Autographs September 14th 09, 06:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Join Our Autograph Club

We are stlll accepting People in our great group. I will carry the
torch that Chip has started.

Lets get together and help each other out.

Dennis
Owner
Forum: Autographs September 12th 09, 04:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Email from Chips Family.................Chip Has died

I have fond memories of a Christmas in the early 1960’s when all any
boy wanted was an army uniform, rifle, pup tent, and canteen. There’s
still a photograph in my Mother’s home of Chip and I...
Forum: Autographs September 8th 09, 05:56 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
CHIP NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS

friends, I just received this email...........

Please pray for Chip, as I am very concerned.
Den

This message is from Chip. He is currently in St Dominic Hospital with
chronic
Forum: Autographs August 8th 09, 12:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Join Our Autograph Club

Chip and I have the best autograph club on the internet. We have 118
members, and both dealers and collectors are welcome. The posts are
flying everyday and you can even add links to your...
Forum: Autographs January 26th 09, 05:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Den & Chips Group Is Now 100+++

Thank you Mr. Black,

We believe the more people we have and that help each other the better
for everyone. We truly do our best to help each other get more
autographs in their collection.

And...
Forum: Autographs January 24th 09, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Den & Chips Group Is Now 100+++

Friends,

Would you like to join a free group of people who do nothing but
collect and discuss autographs? We have over 100 of the best and
nicest people in the hobby in my group.

We are both...
Forum: Autographs December 15th 08, 05:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Hank Aaron

Sadly your correct. I used to send Hank Topps baseball cards to sign,
and always got back a signature that wasnt real whitch off course
RUINED the cards. I would have prefered them sent back unsigned...
Forum: Autographs December 14th 08, 05:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
desperation

Friends,

By all means if you want to join our group and enjoy the hobby to the
fullest, please give us a try. There is no cost and you will enjoy,
the kind, helpfull people that hang out with us...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 171