Showing results 1 to 25 of 230
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gummby3[_2_]
Forum: Autographs January 22nd 09, 03:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
Yesterday, 1/20/09

I'm sorry to read about the injuries.

--

Mike
Gummby3

Zoom, what the hell are you babbling about? Someone actually
communicates to you, and adds information to your post, and you still
bitch. Are you complaining because someone one-upped you and...
Forum: Autographs January 17th 09, 02:10 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
2008/2009 TV Show Status (1/14/09)

New season starts March 17th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBxEbVke1wA

--

Mike
Gummby3

What ever floats your boat. Thanks for joining in.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
Forum: Autographs January 15th 09, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
'Fantasy Island' actor Ricardo Montalban dead at 88

He seemed like someone that was genuine as a person, as well as an
actor. He is among a handful of actors that I regret never meeting in
person. He was so good on the real 'Fantasy Island', and...
Forum: Autographs January 15th 09, 03:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
Join In

I will give Zoomy credit on this. The group has become a shadow of
what it was years ago. If anybody is interested in getting the group
back on track, it's up to you to contribute about the...
Forum: Autographs January 15th 09, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
random post: OT

yawn.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
Forum: Autographs January 15th 09, 12:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
random post: OT

Sue, thank you for the on topic post about autograph collecting. I
was not aware of the tax issues. I appreciate the info.

--

Mike
Gummby3
Replies: 4
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
2008/2009 TV Show Status (1/14/09)

This is the list of 2008/2009 shows and their status. The list is
compiled in
an attempt to help people stay on top of shows that are dead or in
danger so
that you don't waste postage on set...
Forum: Autographs January 14th 09, 02:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 28
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
Searching For Olive Borden Autographs

Have you run out of material? This is, what, the 5th time that you've
hit us with the "Kelly Ripa" comeback? You've been at this so long
that you've become stale. Glad to see that you're still...
Forum: Autographs January 14th 09, 02:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 28
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
Searching For Olive Borden Autographs

Ah, but you are boring. As I said, it doesn't take a whole lot of
effort to track your movements. Fake emails don't hide internet
activity. You just need to know where, and how, to look. I...
Forum: Autographs January 14th 09, 02:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 19
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
RIP NASCAR's Sam McQuagg

You must still be talking to Sue because I'm all male. How 'bout you?
I don't recall her going anywhere.

--

Mike
Gummby3
Replies: 28
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
Searching For Olive Borden Autographs

I'm sure you know what you wrote already. Amazing how "Johnny Pride"
has a total newsgroup posting history of 7 posts, 2 of them here, and
all offensive. Go figure. It doesn't take much to look...
Forum: Autographs January 13th 09, 11:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 19
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
RIP NASCAR's Sam McQuagg

And Zoomy the Ironic succeeds in keeping his newly won title of King
Of the Snooze Posts. No wonder he has the "zzzzz" in his posts. He
even bores himself.

Ironic...

--

Mike
Forum: Autographs January 13th 09, 03:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 28
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
Searching For Olive Borden Autographs

Zoomy. You never fail to amaze me with your ironic posts. You have
actually become a very weak caricature of who claim to be, and
whatever the hell you are trying to accomplish. By constantly...
Forum: Autographs January 13th 09, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 19
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
RIP NASCAR's Sam McQuagg

"Killing time". That could be said about every sport. If that's how
you want to spend your free time, nobody can fault you for it.

Baseball - you hope to hit a ball thrown at you and hope that...
Forum: Autographs January 11th 09, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 28
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
Searching For Olive Borden Autographs

Why would you think that? Odd

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
Forum: Autographs December 31st 08, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 16
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
Shhhhhhhhhhh-It must be Christmas time. The trolls are not Naughty...

Have a Happy New Year.

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
Forum: Autographs December 31st 08, 10:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 16
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
Shhhhhhhhhhh-It must be Christmas time. The trolls are not Naughty...

I would rather the drunk driver be "inconvenienced" at a checkpoint
than have him ram into my car because he thought that he could handle
his liquor.

Let's hope the country is better under Lord...
Forum: Autographs December 31st 08, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 16
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
Shhhhhhhhhhh-It must be Christmas time. The trolls are not Naughty...

Mike, congrats on the marriage. May it be a long and happy one.

Happy New Year to all - be smart and don't mix drinking and driving.
The results aren't worth it.

--

Mike
Gummby3

That's a nice gift and surprise. :-)

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
Forum: Autographs December 23rd 08, 01:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 16
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
Shhhhhhhhhhh-It must be Christmas time. The trolls are not Naughty...

Same here. Have a Merry Christmas, or however you celebrate. If
you're traveling, watch out for the idiot drivers because they sure
aren't going to care to watch out for anybody else.

--...
Forum: Autographs December 19th 08, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
Ebay Question

To be honest, I don't sell my autographs and have only did a trade
once. For the most part, I usually only get a single autograph for my
collection. I only have a handful of celebs in my...
Forum: Autographs December 18th 08, 12:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
Ebay Question

Honestly, I've dumped Ebay like a hot rock as a venue to sell
anything. It cost too much to sell there. If I buy anything from
them, I research it to make sure I can't get it cheaper elsewhere....
Forum: Autographs December 9th 08, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By Gummby3[_2_]
update

wow.