Showing results 1 to 25 of 83
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ?????
Forum: Coins May 5th 08, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By ?????
Does this look photocopied to you?

One is obviously a professional COA, contracted by the US Mint. The other a
copy and a very poor one at that.
Forum: Coins January 30th 08, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 124
Posted By ?????
eBay: No More Retaliatory Feedback From Sellers

Final Value Fee

Closing Price Final Value Fee Final Value Fee (effective 02/20/2008)
Item not sold No fee No change
$0.01-$25.00 5.25% of the closing value 8.75% of the closing...
Forum: Coins January 30th 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 124
Posted By ?????
eBay: No More Retaliatory Feedback From Sellers

It's time to leave ebay. Not worth the trouble anymore. They have forgotten
who makes Ebay. WE DO! The SELLER!
Forum: Coins January 21st 08, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By ?????
Come here

Mohammad was a donkey dick sucking fagget.

"Peter" wrote in message
On Jan 20, 4:24 pm,...
Forum: Coins January 16th 08, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.anti-ebay
Replies: 36
Posted By ?????
Why is ebay killing my certified coin auctions?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1928-A-1-00-SILVER-CERTIFICATE-SGS-GRADED-FN-FR1601_W0QQitemZ290197868367QQihZ019QQcategoryZ40032QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I guess since Seller: aboncom(...
Forum: Coins January 16th 08, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By ?????
Gold Eagles for sale

BEEN SOLD TODAY.

"?????" wrote in message

1904
Gold
$20
Unc.
Forum: Coins January 15th 08, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By ?????
Gold Eagles for sale

1904
Gold
$20
Unc.
Liberty Head NGC MS62
1

1924
Gold
$20
Forum: Coins January 7th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By ?????
you ask and Quran answer

It's so funny how the Quran copies the bible almost word for word. Except
for the 72 virgins. What a reward! That'll last just a few days. Allah
and Mohomad are dogs and will burn in the eternal...
Forum: Coins March 24th 07, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By ?????
2007 burnished Silver Eagles

Because of the popularity of the state quarter sets, silver and gold, etc...
sets the mint now is pumping out as many variations as possible to suck
money out of the general population. The...
Forum: Coins March 20th 07, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By ?????
US Mint

Better yet before you can even ask a question they have to comfirm
EVERYTHING about your account. Your name, address, phone number etc.... even
if you've told them nothing has change since the last...
Forum: Coins March 20th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By ?????
value of 1/2 ounce Gold Krugerand?

Your first mistake was going to a PAWN shop. Sorry, anyone knows a pawn
shop will not give you the value of any coin. They have to make their
profit. I would suggest putting it on ebay. But...
Forum: Coins March 19th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 19
Posted By ?????
inherited coin collection...advice on finding its value

Here's my two bits worth. This is not my experience but that of another.
This ladies husband died and of course he had an extensive coin collection.
She took it to some local dealers who cherry...
Forum: Coins March 19th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By ?????
US MINT REFUNDS

Just for your information for those it applies. Many of us have sent coins
or sets back to the US Mint because of damage to the coins, boxes, etc...
Please know that the Mint will refund your cost...
Forum: Coins March 18th 07, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 55
Posted By ?????
NGC Bunch of ASSES

Oly,

Damn, I feel sorry for you. Now you have those gay thoughts coming out of
you. Is that a fantasy to have your daddy's dick up your ass.

BTW, we all here know you sell coins. So, don't even...
Forum: Coins March 18th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 55
Posted By ?????
NGC Bunch of ASSES

Is this best reply you can come up with? Please tell me it's not. You
certainly must be a lonely old man. Did you not make any money when you sold
your coins? Jealous must be in your last...
Forum: Coins March 18th 07, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 55
Posted By ?????
NGC Bunch of ASSES

Oly,

Just like last time your getting so boring and just showing everyone the
loser gutter trash you really are. Are you so desperate for attention that
you have be this way?

You really need to...
Forum: Coins March 18th 07, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 55
Posted By ?????
NGC Bunch of ASSES

Oly,

Getting any new spam? Loser!

BTW you getting boring right off the bat. Please come up with something
better.

?????
Forum: Coins March 18th 07, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 55
Posted By ?????
NGC Bunch of ASSES

You've got to be kidding. You want me to give you a MS70, PF70 DCAM, PF70
REV DCAM for only $70 each and 69's for only $35. You smoking crack! The
70 set goes for over a $1000. Yea, I'm LMAO...
Forum: Coins March 18th 07, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 55
Posted By ?????
NGC Bunch of ASSES

Oly,

Your back! Did your mommy change your diaper for you again. You don't know
****. Your just that little loser low life. Guess you've been looking at
yourself in the mirror again.

LMAO...
Forum: Coins March 17th 07, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 55
Posted By ?????
NGC Bunch of ASSES

Hahahahaahahaahahahaaha, That was funny, sorry I've already sold all my
sets and made $2500 profit.
Forum: Coins March 17th 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By ?????
U.S. Mint Service Stinks!

Strange! I have mine come by US Mail and even one of them is registered.
Even the cheap stuff.
Forum: Coins March 13th 07, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 55
Posted By ?????
NGC Bunch of ASSES

Oly,

Your repeating yourself. Run out of original things to say. Your a pretty
sorry individual but then you already know that don't you.

Your boring me as is your life.
Forum: Coins March 13th 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 55
Posted By ?????
NGC Bunch of ASSES

Oly,

I that the best you can come up with? Please try and do better. You such a
loser.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.
Forum: Coins March 12th 07, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 55
Posted By ?????
NGC Bunch of ASSES

Oly,

Yaaaaaaaaawn, Your quit boring! You seem to be repeating yourself. The
fact is I will still make money. The only person getting screwed is you by
yourself. How, you may ask? By continuing...
Forum: Coins March 12th 07, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 55
Posted By ?????
NGC Bunch of ASSES

Oly,

Unlike you I will still make money off these sets. Two to three thousand.
Your pathetic, every time you speak you lower yourself below the gutter
where you live.

I really must of hit the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 83