Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 7.75 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: oly
Forum: Coins May 7th 13, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By oly
Frank prancing around over at PCGS...

I went over to PCGS looking for valid updates on the ANA situation (there weren't any).

You're right Frank, I apologize, say whatever you wish. Spam RCC to death. I am done.

Oly
Forum: Coins May 7th 13, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By oly
Frank prancing around over at PCGS...

Went over to PCGS to see if there was any valid updates about the ANA situation (there weren't). Very amusing to find you there making vast asinine comments about legal matters. Oh well, you are in...
Forum: Coins May 7th 13, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By oly
Frank prancing around over at PCGS...

Frank has been prancing around over at PCGS forum without his skirt or underpanties. Damn sadd.

TOO badd about the Impala, Frank; it's tough to be homeless without an automobile.

The answer is...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 13, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By oly
Ebay have failed to remove undeserved negatives

No, you make sense - it is JAM who needs to telephone home to his village - their idiot is missing.

Oly
Forum: Coins May 2nd 13, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By oly
New ANA Executive director named

BLOCK,COPY,POST - our boy can (marginally) handle that.

After 35 years membership, I'm about done with the ANA myself.

Instead of three years, I only sent in one this last time.

Oly
Forum: Coins May 1st 13, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By oly
Another ANA Executive Director "relieved of duties"

What gives Frank??? This was news seventy-two hours ago. Are you living in your car again and only have access to the computer at the public library??? Oly
Forum: Coins April 12th 13, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By oly
I'd love to see this kind of criminal prosecution in the "Coin Industry"...

On Apr 12, 8:11*am, oly wrote:
For "fiddling with" collectibles and claiming that they are still
original... But the Chicago judge probably made this kind of criminal
Forum: Coins April 12th 13, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By oly
I'd love to see this kind of criminal prosecution in the "Coin Industry"...

For "fiddling with" collectibles and claiming that they are still
original... But the Chicago judge probably made this kind of criminal
prosecution more difficult in the future,...
Forum: Coins April 11th 13, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By oly
Frank responsible for death of Usenet in general and RCC in specific

On Apr 11, 3:24*pm, "Lord Hawhaw" wrote:
"oly" *wrote in message

On Apr 11, 6:41 am, "Lord Hawhaw"...
Forum: Coins April 11th 13, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By oly
Frank responsible for death of Usenet in general and RCC in specific

On Apr 11, 6:41*am, "Lord Hawhaw" wrote:
I blame Frank for everything, it's all his fault!

I had a difficult time finding the right words to say what I disliked
about Frank Provasec...
Forum: Coins April 11th 13, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By oly
coin forums

On Apr 10, 7:35*pm, wrote:
I just came in here to see *what Ken Barr's April fools joke was going to be.

It's a bit depressing to visit *the RCC. I first started postihg...
Forum: Coins April 11th 13, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By oly
Hi RCC - A general comment

On Apr 10, 4:47*pm, Trevor wrote:
On 3/24/2013 5:18 AM, Ken Johnson wrote:

Hi RCC,

I have been gone for many years, new baby in the house, new job,...
Forum: Coins April 11th 13, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By oly
Guess whose auction got cancelled?

On Apr 10, 5:59*pm, Frank Provasek wrote:
On Mar 20, 11:00*am, oly wrote:

You rely on what the sellers' packaging says for your legal...
Forum: Coins April 9th 13, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By oly
Current opinion on grading/slabbing?

On Apr 9, 12:46*pm, Trevor wrote:
On 4/9/2013 11:25 AM, oly wrote:

I have a silver Eagle that literally turned black. What is that called?
I'm...
Forum: Coins April 9th 13, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Apr 9, 12:15*pm, Trevor wrote:
I have a silver Eagle that literally turned black. What is that called?
I'm guessing it's not a "spot."

- Trevor

On...
Forum: Coins April 9th 13, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By oly
Current opinion on grading/slabbing?

On Apr 9, 10:31*am, ruben safir wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_udlo=130&_ipg=&_from=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_a...

Very much more than bullion costs

*Over US $130.00
2007...
Forum: Coins April 9th 13, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By oly
Current opinion on grading/slabbing?

On Apr 9, 2:37*am, Frank Provasek wrote:
Is a "70" really worth 3 to 20 times as much as a "69"? *Since a "70"
is either "perfect" or "as struck" or "no visible flaws under...
Forum: Coins April 7th 13, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By oly
Frank at the ball park

On Apr 7, 1:50*pm, "Lord Hawhaw" wrote:
Frank & his boyfriend went to a baseball game the other day.
The boyfriend kissed him on the strikes.
Frank kissed him on the balls!

I've...
Forum: Coins April 7th 13, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By oly
Current opinion on grading/slabbing?

On Apr 7, 9:22*am, ruben safir wrote:
On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 05:23:17 -0700, oly wrote:
Oooh, have I done any damage to your $175 worth of slabbed coins??? *I
certainly hope...
Forum: Coins April 7th 13, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By oly
Current opinion on grading/slabbing?

On Apr 7, 1:50*am, ruben safir wrote:
On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 01:12:38 -0700, oly wrote:
I hope I avoided too many spelling errors here...

It is your penmenship that ****es me...
Forum: Coins April 6th 13, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By oly
Current opinion on grading/slabbing?

On Apr 6, 4:12*pm, Ruben wrote:
On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 13:59:59 -0700, oly wrote:
You haven't owned any of these "70" modern coins, so you haven't tried
to sell any of these...
Forum: Coins April 6th 13, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Apr 6, 3:51*pm, Ruben wrote:
On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 01:12:38 -0700, oly wrote:
There are large swathes of the present numismatic market that are not
realistic and as...
Forum: Coins April 6th 13, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By oly
Current opinion on grading/slabbing?

On Apr 6, 8:55*am, "bremick" wrote:
"Ruben" *wrote in ...
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 16:31:46 -0600, Trevor wrote:
Thanks, this was very...
Forum: Coins April 6th 13, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By oly
Current opinion on grading/slabbing?

On Apr 6, 2:04*am, Ruben wrote:
On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 23:10:25 -0700, oly wrote:
MS70 modern silver coins are a losers' game. *If you take a "70" and a
"69" on a modern...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500