Showing results 1 to 25 of 371
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kreed
Forum: Juke Boxes October 30th 12, 02:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By kreed
New to Jukes. Need Title Rack Interface Help, pages keep turning

On Oct 29, 12:16*am, wrote:
Hello.

I have a Rowe CD100C that I've managed to make very nice... but I'm having a bit of trouble with the Title rack keyboard interface....
Forum: Juke Boxes August 26th 12, 11:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By kreed
rowe ami black magic with display malfunction / carousel keeps spinning

On Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:16:23 AM UTC+10, Jack-J wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am the proud owner of a rowe ami r-82 black magic (for about 4-5 months).

Via kleening I...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 13th 12, 02:07 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By kreed
Rowe R-82 carousel never stops spinning??

On Monday, August 13, 2012 4:15:42 AM UTC+10, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 6:16:32 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:

Sometimes it would go to every selection and pick up,or mostly it just...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 7th 12, 05:04 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

On Saturday, August 4, 2012 9:01:15 AM UTC+10, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 6:16:32 PM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:

Sometimes it would go to every selection and pick up,or mostly it...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 2nd 12, 07:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By kreed
Rowe R-82 carousel never stops spinning??

On Thursday, August 2, 2012 9:16:32 AM UTC+10, (unknown) wrote:
Sometimes it would go to every selection and pick up,or mostly it just spins continuous,non stop.

Any idea?

what shows on the...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 22nd 12, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By kreed
Rowe AMI 200 Model #R-88 Selection Problem

On Wednesday, July 18, 2012 11:58:42 AM UTC+10, (unknown) wrote:
On Sunday, July 1, 2012 9:05:20 AM UTC-5, RyanManess wrote:
> Hello all this is my first post here. I have an AMI 200 model...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 12th 12, 12:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:09:44 PM UTC+10, Alan Hood wrote:
RyanManess;692591 Wrote:
> Hello all this is my first post here. I have an AMI 200 model r-88 juke
> box. I cannot get it...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 5th 12, 03:07 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By kreed
Need Help with Rowe CD100 C

On Monday, July 2, 2012 7:16:36 AM UTC+10, (unknown) wrote:
On Jun 30, 5:17*pm, kreed wrote:
On Saturday, May 26, 2012 12:31:24 AM UTC+10, (unknown) wrote:
New to...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 30th 12, 11:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By kreed
Need Help with Rowe CD100 C

On Saturday, May 26, 2012 12:31:24 AM UTC+10, (unknown) wrote:
New to these CD jukeboxes so trying to learn.

Just ordered a manual but I do have one from a 100F which is close but
not...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 6th 12, 04:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By kreed
ami d-80 problems

On Jun 3, 3:48*am, wrote:
im working on an ami d-80. when i power it up the only thing that works is the right bank start switch which starts to carriage motor when closed. *it...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 6th 12, 02:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By kreed
Turn table basics

On Jun 4, 6:35*am, wrote:
*Any one think it would do any good to send them a registered letter demanding then at least say if they got this wheel or not? and go from there.
I'm...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 6th 12, 02:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By kreed
reading voltage on a rectifier

On Jun 5, 9:55*pm, wrote:
i am working on an ami-d-80 juction box. when i test the voltage coming from the transforer i get 38 ac volts. i hook a rectifier to the leads from the...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 6th 12, 01:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By kreed
PC To ROWE/AMI CD100c

On Jun 5, 12:48*am, kountry
wrote:
I am converting a Rowe/AMI Cd100c Jukebox to a PC mp3 jukebox. The
previous owner stated the Amp was working fine. I have...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 27th 12, 01:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By kreed
truntable basics

On May 23, 11:32*pm, doc ellis wrote:
It has been two months ago that I sent an idler weel to be rebuilt,
thay havn't even resoned if they received it, what do I do now? I...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 27th 12, 01:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By kreed
putting ami g-200 on free play

On May 27, 5:20*am, em pinball wrote:
can someone tell me the best way to put an ami jukebox model g-200 on
free play. thanks in advance. norm

That might be a bit difficult...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 27th 12, 12:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By kreed
Need Help with Rowe CD100 C

On May 26, 12:31*am, wrote:
New to these CD jukeboxes so trying to learn.

Just ordered a manual but I do have one from a 100F which is close but
not exact.

My...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 15th 12, 03:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By kreed
amio g-200

On May 14, 11:45*pm, wrote:

i am working on an ami g-200. my problem is i have a louder than normal hum while playing the record. amp does sound very good. i took the wire off to...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 8th 12, 12:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By kreed
Help Needed - AMI Contintal 2

On May 8, 3:07*am, shaun wrote:
Hi all
Posted on this before but thought best start a new thread. I have
issues on my Cont 2 with the pin pusher not having enough grunt...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 4th 12, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By kreed
rowe r-88 battery

On May 1, 7:11*pm, Alan Hood
wrote:
;692076 Wrote:

i picked up a rowe 88 jukebox the other day. was supose to be working
but as...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 1st 12, 06:21 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By kreed
AMI R-80 Not working

On Apr 30, 10:46*am, drfreeze1739
wrote:
Hello.

I have a r-80 jukebox.

It all turns on and lights up.

When pressing the song number to play...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 1st 12, 06:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By kreed
rowe r-88 battery

On May 1, 4:26*am, wrote:
i picked up a rowe 88 jukebox the other day. was supose to be working but as usual people have different ideas ona working jukebox. i checked the battery...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 20th 12, 03:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By kreed
Rowe r-86

On Apr 20, 2:50*am, denny405
wrote:
A few days ago the #0 on my selector keypad stopped working. *Using all
my expertise, I fiddled with the wires and it...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 20th 12, 03:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By kreed
Capacitors in the UK

On Apr 20, 6:00*am, shaun wrote:
Hi
Need to replace my caps in the AMI Cont 2 I have in the selector unit
but it seems I cannot find anyhting like it in the UK, I need

Forum: Juke Boxes April 20th 12, 01:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By kreed
Turntable basics?

On Apr 20, 1:04*am, doc ellis wrote:
Has any one done business with this company?turntablebasics,I sent
them a idler wheel all most two weeks ago and they don't reply to My
Forum: Juke Boxes April 19th 12, 01:59 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By kreed
Advice needed - AMI Continental 2 PSU Voltage

On Apr 18, 8:37*pm, Rob in NYC wrote:
You've addressed the power supply, there are several other causes for
poor write-in punching.

Sticky, rusty or just dirty pins.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 371