Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PossumTrot
Forum: Paper Money April 4th 07, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Posted By PossumTrot
Zimbabwe issues new $50,000 dated 3.1.2007

Today that $Z 50,000 is worth $US 207.46.

"Owen W. Linzmayer" wrote in message

Read about this story and others at...
Forum: Paper Money April 4th 07, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 5
Posted By PossumTrot
Cut from a sheet.

I too sent a note to the seller.

"note.boy" wrote in message

"Ken Barr" wrote in message
Forum: Coins April 4th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 19
Posted By PossumTrot
Arrived and back online

Being in Texas now you can't be called for the jury for the fundamentalist
Mormon trial which apparently starts soon in St. George..

"Wes Chormicle" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins February 4th 07, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 43
Posted By PossumTrot
Is anybody else as sick as I am...

"Dale Hallmark" dalehall at cableone.net wrote in message

I have 18 saved searches on eBay and most are multiple searches. I look
at ALL the new...
Forum: Coins January 27th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By PossumTrot
$100,000 reward offered by insurance co. for return of coins stolen at FUN show

Here's a shorter link address

http://tinyurl.com/27xtbv

"stonej" wrote in message
Forum: Paper Money December 30th 06, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Posted By PossumTrot
$2 Bill Bonanza Today

I stoppped at the bank yesterday for a few Toms and came away with 32
circulated of 76, 95, and 03 series and a full strap of CU 2006 (Series
2003A) notes Serial L042xxxxxA. The Teller is ordering...
Forum: Paper Money December 25th 06, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 3
Posted By PossumTrot
Eyesight test urgently required.

Sure looks like it has been folded twice, one horizontal and at least one
vertical, and maybe ironed.

"note.boy" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins December 10th 06, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By PossumTrot
Age old Ebay question

I'm certain you're wrong Jim. I have lost many auctions for "reserve not
met" because no one else bid enough to trigger my much higher max bid.

"Jim Seymour" wrote in...
Forum: Coins December 5th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 38
Posted By PossumTrot
Costco survey: Should we eliminate the penny?

At 0605 on Tuesday there were only 150 votes and they were 70==NO
80==YES.

Vote early and vote often!

If you want to vote multiple times, back out of the page, delete their
cookie, and go back...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9