Rock-ola Rocket II 5500X CD100 Keypad Err by Mad AL
Hello` My frist post here. I Have a problem with my Rock-ola Rocket II CD100 5500X Jukebox Was playing a CD then it stop and showed Err on the display.Cd was back in the Magazine. It was misplaecing CD in the Magaine by one spot the day befor. only had 3 cd`s in the juke Now it will not show any...
Today 01:07 AM
by Mad AL Go to last post
4 683 Juke Boxes
Any oldtimers around? by Richard L. Hall[_4_]
Just checking if any oldfimers are still around Richard
Yesterday 06:36 PM
by Bremick Go to last post
6 454 Coins