Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: casdon[_2_]
Forum: Autographs March 3rd 09, 01:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 26
Posted By casdon[_2_]
lists of different areas of collecting

I collect astronauts, cosmonauts and presidential candidates, some
actors and actress, writers.Haven't done much of lately.

On Mar 2, 11:12*am, Sue H wrote:
PS good for you for...
Forum: Autographs January 14th 09, 06:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Patrick McGoohan- RIP

McGoohan dies aged 80
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 6:20 PM on 14th January 2009

Patrick McGoohan, the creator and star of cult classic The Prisoner,
has died aged 80, it was confirmed...
Forum: Autographs December 12th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Sci-Fi's No. 1 Fanboy, Forrest J Ackerman, Dies at 92- Time Web Site

Really sad, but expected, a side note, I got his autograph at a
chiller theatre in NJ about 6 years ago. very knowegleable (sp) about
all tthing horror nd sci-fi

Sci-Fi's No. 1 Fanboy, Forrest J...
Forum: Autographs December 12th 08, 02:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By casdon[_2_]
1950s pinup model Bettie Page dies in LA at 85- From the AP

1950s pinup model Bettie Page dies in LA at 85

By BOB THOMAS Bob Thomas – Thu Dec 11, 11:56 pm ET
LOS ANGELES – Bettie Page, the 1950s secretary-turned-model whose
controversial photographs in...
Forum: Autographs November 12th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Chiller Theater-Sunday

My wife and I decided to take a last minute trip to the Chiller
Theatre show in NJ. We left northern Va around 3:30 am and got there
around 9:00am. We were able to get a room in the Hampton Inn,...
Forum: Autographs October 21st 08, 01:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Another Great One Has Left Us...RIP RUDY RAY MOORE

Damm, not the Disco Godfather!!!!, RIP.

On Oct 20, 8:19*pm, Craig wrote:
This bulletin was sent to me on My Space. *He was cool and I had the
pleasure of meeting him twice...
Forum: Autographs July 2nd 08, 03:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Mindset of sellers; disturbing; forgery

Something must of happened I click on the link and got this msg:

This listing (110266711123) has been removed or is no longer
available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the...
Forum: Autographs June 17th 08, 12:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Stuff to get signed, Thoughts?

Just some thoughts how about pucks, sticks, programs, pennants?

On Jun 17, 1:59*am, "KC" wrote:
As everyone is aware, I do the sports autographs. *My wife...
Forum: Autographs May 30th 08, 01:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By casdon[_2_]
off for a couple days

Hope you get to feeling better soon.Casdon

On May 28, 6:13*pm, Sue H wrote:
Hi all, just had emergency surgery and can't hardly walk so this is
short. *If anyone is...
Forum: Autographs April 10th 08, 12:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Astronaut Stephen Bowen- AFTER 7 YEARS!!!!

On Apr 10, 12:31*am, "pe2" wrote:
beat mine of 4 years...I know you had postage due on that one!

NOPE, They used a Pre stamp NASA enevlope.
Forum: Autographs March 14th 08, 10:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Offer: press kits..

"Azerbaycan (Have NO IDEA what country this is) three 1500 m stamp"
with their flag and ours and Twin Towers...

I think you mean the country of Azerbaijan , which borders the
countires of Russia,...
Forum: Autographs March 11th 08, 12:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Van Halen update

Sorry to hear that they cancelled the tour, hope they will be able to
tour once Eddie is out of the hospital what was the deal with Mike
Anthony leaving the group bad blood, ego what?? and I was and...
Forum: Autographs December 19th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By casdon[_2_]
heritageauctiongalleries Has any heard of this Company?? to good tobe true

I was searching Ebay Political Autographs and found this item 4 Lines
in George Washington's Hand as President Item number: 170178164754 For
a $1.00 WHAT???? no signature just he /her word that...
Forum: Autographs October 5th 07, 12:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Wow; can't believe I got one

GOD what a wait, but you go it back finally, I allways wondered do
they let it pile up and then reply or it do they stick in a room and
forgot about it until they need the space as sent out...
Forum: Autographs August 15th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By casdon[_2_]
DC BOOK FEST- LIBRARY OF CONGRESS

I have to agree a lot of authors I don't know , and if I go, it would
be form Joyce Carol Oates and maybe Ken Burns, it depends on what time
they are signing, I think last year Joyce Carol Oates was...
Forum: Autographs August 8th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By casdon[_2_]
DC BOOK FEST- LIBRARY OF CONGRESS

It will that time soon,on Sept 29 the Library of Congress will host
the 2007 book fest on the mall
here is the web site and the authors who are scheduled to...
Forum: Autographs July 16th 07, 12:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By casdon[_2_]
In Person Successes

He was the rock impresario in the camp classic-Phantom of the Paradise
only he could play this role very over the top. This should be double
billed with KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park.

On...
Forum: Autographs July 16th 07, 12:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By casdon[_2_]
In Person Successes

He was the rock impresario in the camp classic-Phantom of the Paradise
only he could play this role very over the top. This should be double
billed with KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park. Two great...
Forum: Autographs May 26th 07, 11:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By casdon[_2_]
LT Cmdr Ken Ham- Astronaut- TTM

I got this back today, and I mailed the letter back in Jan
2001 !!!!.and it looks like a autopen, no indication of a hand written
signature.this is one of the oldest one I stil had out there, I...
Forum: Autographs May 2nd 07, 12:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Jane Seymour - In-Person Sucess

I feel a little sorry for them at times, they sit there and wait for
some one to talk to and put on a happy face, Her book look like it is
a home decor tips type of book which I think you have been...
Forum: Autographs May 1st 07, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Jane Seymour - In-Person Sucess

Found out that she would be making a apperarance at our local BJ's in
Woodbridge,Va on Sunday from 1-3 pm in of all place from our local
paper,so I when down around 1:20 and they were alot of people...
Forum: Autographs April 18th 07, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Wizard of Id Co-Founder Died

Cartoonist Brant Parker, who co-created the comic strip The Wizard of
Id and rendered its medieval kingdom for more than three decades, has
died. He was 86.

Parker died Sunday at a Lynchburg, Va.,...
Forum: Autographs April 14th 07, 09:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Ahn Trio- In Person Report

On Apr 13, we attended a concert featuring the Ahn Trio at the Barns
at Wolf Trap in Venna, Va. The trio is composed of three sisters, They
are Lucia, who plays the Piano, Angella, who plays the...
Forum: Autographs April 10th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By casdon[_2_]
Yuri Gagarin

You can have him log into the collect space web site and ask this
question here is the link. They have a great group of people who are
willing to help . Hope this was helpful....
Forum: Autographs March 8th 07, 03:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By casdon[_2_]
John Inman- Are You Being Served? RIP

From BBC News

Obituary: John Inman

Mr Humphries became one of the country's best-loved characters
John Inman, who has died in a London hospital aged 71, belonged to an
era of comedy which shunned...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27