Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gogu[_10_]
Forum: General Discussion August 22nd 12, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 30
Posted By gogu[_10_]
What do you collect?

? "Pierre COURTIADE" ?????? ??? ??????
I have collected stamps from France since 1954 (I was 10).
I stopped buying the newly...
Forum: General Discussion July 7th 12, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By gogu[_10_]
Good evening everybody!

? "Sir F.A. Rien" ?????? ??? ??????
Sassone is much the best Italian area catalogue, in my opinion. The
others
you...
Forum: General Discussion July 6th 12, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By gogu[_10_]
Good evening everybody!

? "Tony Clayton" ?????? ??? ??????
On 11/06/2012 18:03, gogu wrote:
? "Sir F.A. Rien" ?????? ??? ??????
Forum: General Discussion July 4th 12, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By gogu[_10_]
Best software for archiving stamps.

"Billns"
On 7/1/2012 8:51 AM, gogu wrote:
Hi all!
After I've asked a few months ago for your opinion on...
Forum: General Discussion July 4th 12, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By gogu[_10_]
Best software for archiving stamps.

? "Sir F.A. Rien" ?????? ??? ??????
With today's market you should ignore anything under $25 as it won't
be 'counted' should...
Forum: General Discussion July 4th 12, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By gogu[_10_]
Best software for archiving stamps.

? ?????? ??? ??????
On Sunday, July 1, 2012 11:51:41 AM UTC-4, gogu wrote:
Hi all!
.. . .
I'm using for years...
Forum: General Discussion July 1st 12, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By gogu[_10_]
Best software for archiving stamps.

Hi all!
After I've asked a few months ago for your opinion on stamps catalogues and
received useful info, now I'd like to ask what software you are using in
order to archive your collection.
I'm...
Forum: General Discussion June 14th 12, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By gogu[_10_]
Pedro I think...

"Pedro"
Thank you very much for the information, It's been a lot of time I don't
visit the ng.
I found a very...
Forum: General Discussion June 11th 12, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By gogu[_10_]
Good evening everybody!

? "Sir F.A. Rien" ?????? ??? ??????
So I'd like to ask you, what do you think is the best catalogue to buy?
Forum: General Discussion June 10th 12, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By gogu[_10_]
Good evening everybody!

After 37 long days away from home I'm at last back.
While I was out of country I purchased more than 400 MS or sets of stamps so
I'll have a lot of work in the next 20-30 days;-)
So here I come with...
Forum: General Discussion May 27th 12, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By gogu[_10_]
My first "lost in its way to the post" incident in 12 years buying on eBay...

A few days ago I bought two lots-three MSs from a Chinese (Hong Kong) seller
(one lot BIN and the other one "make an offer" which he accepted).
Paid in the next half an hour and waited to see my...
Forum: General Discussion May 27th 12, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By gogu[_10_]
USPS offers buyouts to 45K employees

? "Sir F.A. Rien" ?????? ??? ??????
In addition to the reduction in staffing, the USPS is also trimming
the small rural POs....
Forum: General Discussion May 27th 12, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By gogu[_10_]
USPS offers buyouts to 45K employees

? "Victor Manta" ?????? ??? ??????
The troubled mail carrier, which lost $6.5 billion in the first six months
of fiscal 2012,...
Forum: General Discussion May 15th 12, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 12
Posted By gogu[_10_]
stanley gibbons online

? "Alyn" ?????? ??? ??????

Being interested in philatelic websites and in their...
Forum: General Discussion April 14th 12, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 21
Posted By gogu[_10_]
Translation from Hungarian, please

? "Victor Manta" ?????? ??? ??????
It is about the following stamps:

Hungary 1950, June 4, Children's Day, Scott 896 - 900
Forum: Coins August 19th 11, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By gogu[_10_]
CoinManage2011

Ο "Relayer" *γραψε στο μήνυμα
Does anyone use this software? And "pros and...
Forum: Coins August 14th 11, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By gogu[_10_]
1 oz Golden Eagle 1986.

"Some Guy"

"gogu" wrote in message
Forum: Coins August 14th 11, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By gogu[_10_]
1 oz Golden Eagle 1986.

Hi all!
With gold is going around $1,800 I say that it's about time to sell some of
my bullion gold and consolidate.
Since I don't live in the US I'd like to ask if such bullion coins command
some...
Forum: Coins February 17th 11, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By gogu[_10_]
What do you use to manage your collection?

"Slor"
Despite all prevention efforts, Slor wrote in
Forum: Coins January 12th 11, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By gogu[_10_]
Ike Dollars

? "Frank Galikanokus" ?????? ??? ??????
Beanie wrote:

I've been slowly putting together a set of Ike dollars.
Finding...
Forum: Coins January 7th 11, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 22
Posted By gogu[_10_]
Numismatic Goals for the New Year

"Eric Babula"