Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 1.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Greg
Forum: Coins October 14th 06, 11:00 AM Posted to aus.ads.forsale,rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Greg
FA: NZ coins

NZ coins, OZ Florin & Ashes Medallion - as well as older listings

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Oddz-N-Sodz_Coinz-And-Medallionz_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ20QQftidZ2QQtZkm
Forum: Coins October 11th 06, 08:05 PM Posted to aus.ads.forsale,rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins,alt.binaries.pictures.numismatic
Replies: 0
Posted By Greg
FA: BATHURST MEDALLION FEATURING PETER BROCK

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200036050381&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010
Forum: Coins October 11th 06, 08:04 PM Posted to aus.ads.forsale,rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins,alt.binaries.pictures.numismatic
Replies: 0
Posted By Greg
FA: JR GRUNDY 1861 TOKEN - Ballarat

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200036050993&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010
Forum: Coins October 10th 06, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Greg
ID an 1861 Ballarat Token? Help please.

Jud wrote:

On Oct 10, 6:09 am, Greg wrote:

Go here

http://users.tpg.com.au/nova43/token/ballarattoken.html

I have located the Obverse in Rennicks Oz Coins 21st...
Forum: Coins October 10th 06, 11:09 AM Posted to aus.ads.forsale,rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins,alt.binaries.pictures.numismatic
Replies: 2
Posted By Greg
ID an 1861 Ballarat Token? Help please.

Go here

http://users.tpg.com.au/nova43/token/ballarattoken.html

I have located the Obverse in Rennicks Oz Coins 21st Edition, but the
Reverse is very different. This is either a fake, OR a very...
Forum: Coins September 26th 06, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Greg
Do my eyes deceive me? 1936-S Walking Lib PCGS MS-65 $99 w/noreserve

Ira wrote:
The wholesale bid on this tough Walker is $900 bid with $1000 asked.
Coin Values lists at $2000. Probably too high at $2000, since the PCGS
Price Guide is at $1175. Nevertheless,...
Forum: Coins September 26th 06, 09:50 AM Posted to aus.ads.forsale,rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Greg
FA 1976 Kennedy Bi-Centennial Half Dollar

Thanks for looking

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1976-KENNEDY-BI-CENTENNIAL-HALF-DOLLAR-F-UNC_W0QQitemZ190032122489QQihZ009QQcategoryZ522QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem
Forum: Coins September 22nd 06, 09:47 AM Posted to aus.ads.forsale,rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Greg
coins and stuff

G'day

I have some coins for sale on ebay:

http://search.stores.ebay.com.au/Oddz-N-Sodz_coin_W0QQfciZQ2d1QQfclZ4QQfsnZOddzQ20NQ20SodzQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftsZ2QQsaselZ203719724QQsofpZ0

also some...
Forum: Coins September 14th 06, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 26
Posted By Greg
Selling on ebaY vs to a Dealer

G'day

Got to agree with this. BUT you have to understand that sometimes you
will get a great price, and sometimes you will not. However - on average
I have found that the Ebay sales I make on...
Forum: Coins September 7th 06, 07:51 PM Posted to aus.ads.forsale,uk.rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Greg
FS: Coins ending soon on ebay

Please have a look - even though I am selling these through my ebay
store - I am selling them for a lady two doors up - her hubby has a
degenerative spine disease, and they are selling their...
Forum: Coins September 3rd 06, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,aus.ads.forsale,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Greg
Interested in a Cartwheel Two Penny?

Interested in a Cartwheel Two Penny?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190027320174&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

Have other coins for sale in my Ebay Store...
Forum: Coins September 2nd 06, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Greg
Cleaning Coins?

IF you have to clean a coin - and a dealer told me this - use CRC or
WD40 or similar , and a tooth brush, and a soft cloth - never use
anything that could scratch the coin, even on really tough...
Forum: Coins September 2nd 06, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Greg
Cartwheel penny & two penny

G'day

Thanks for confirmation. Will be auctioning it soon on ebay - my store
on ebay Australia is oddz n sodz
(http://stores.ebay.com.au/Oddz-N-Sodz_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm)

regards

Greg
Forum: Coins September 2nd 06, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Greg
Cartwheel penny & two penny

Could someone please confirm the difference for me - the one penny
weighs 1oz, and the two penny weighs 2oz?

I have one that weighs 55gms, which is 1.94oz (near enough) - so would
this be a two...
Forum: Coins September 1st 06, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Greg
Ebay sign in

Ebay will tell you it is for your security - they randomly require you
to sign in, just to make sure that you haven't been replaced at your
computer by some unscrupulous person seeking to use your...
Forum: Coins August 30th 06, 09:32 AM Posted to aus.ads.forsale,rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Greg
Various coins for sale

Thankyou to proud collector

proud-collector.com wrote:
Hi Greg,

You can promote your Ebay store and your coins on my website at
http://www.proud-collector.com/ for FREE, I don't mind. As...
Forum: Coins August 29th 06, 08:06 PM Posted to aus.ads.forsale,rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Greg
Various coins for sale

Please check out the coin auctions at my Ebay Australia Sto

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Oddz-N-Sodz_Coinz_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ20QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Questions? ask away.

Thanks for your...
Forum: Coins August 26th 06, 08:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.coins,aus.ads.forsale
Replies: 1
Posted By Greg
Coin auctions ending tomorrow night (Australian EST)

more info - if you want a better look at the coins - email me at
(my trading email) & I can email you the original
jpgs which were done from a flatbed...
Forum: Coins August 26th 06, 05:57 AM Posted to uk.rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.coins,aus.ads.forsale
Replies: 1
Posted By Greg
Coin auctions ending tomorrow night (Australian EST)

G'day

Have a number of coin auctions ending soon:

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Oddz-N-Sodz_Coinz_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ20QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Look or ignore - your choice.
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19